goku's teleporting

Best answers
when goku teleports its lame i whit be cool if its like go in spectater mode en go wher yo what en teleport to

Best answers
I believe he's refering to instant transmission. He's saying you use it, your character disappears, and to you its kinda like the view from spectate mode, you fly to where you wish to appear again, and click, boom you appear again.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be unbalanced on a million different levels unless it took all of his ki or he still showed up on the scouter while doing it. It would be like a cheap version of cloaking otherwise, and what is to stop anybody from abusing it?

Best answers
Goku should use less up to teleport since he cant have instant transmission

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LOGiSTiCs
Goku should use less up to teleport since he cant have instant transmission
I think the ESF team has tried a lot to make ESF as balanced as possible (although some characters have stronger/weaker points, but that's not the point here).... if Goku is given an advantage like that, it will make it more unbalanced than it already is. Teleporting is a VERY important aspect of Earth's Special Forces and giving a single character an edge in it will make EVERYONE spam it as majority of players use melee the most.

Best answers
They need to tone down Vegita a bit hes TOO powerful! n yah poo face how come u aint on aol or anything?

got ESF btw and server back :) so can host once more

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by LOGiSTiCs
They need to tone down Vegita a bit hes TOO powerful! n yah poo face how come u aint on aol or anything?

got ESF btw and server back :) so can host once more
Most of that should be PM'd.... and who're u calling poo face?!!? ;( ;( ;( ;(

Actually speaking... vegeta isn't over powered AT ALL. Taking Goku and Vegeta playing in a public game, their power levels are the same and by the time vegeta reaches ssj, goku's ssj ki has increased enough to be equal to vegeta's ki increase...

erm... incase u didn't get that ..... in simple words = "IT'S ALL IN THE PLAYER".... I can play an average ESF player by taking Gohan and beat his vegeta's power level by doubling it in the same amount of time..... you can have a higher power level IN THE END of a match with ANY character you want..... it's just how you play it.... if your PL is higher, vegeta's final flash is nothing compared to even gohan's kamehameha (also depends on HOW high your pl is).

Best answers
it doesnt take vegeta THAT long to transform to his ssj level, in fact he gains 2 devestating moves from his ssj transformation and final flash is pretty much unmatched by any other beam unless the oposing character is a few million PL's higher than vegeta...i think vegeta is a devastating character once you master him and he turns ssj but thats just me he seems to be one of the best out of them all.

Best answers
to be honest with the lot of u, u dont need to master any character in esf, u can choose nearly anyone and it just so happens vegeta happens to be really powerful! u can just keep on doing that final flash or big bang n more or less wipe everyone out.

Vegeta has way the best moves, that spirit bomb of gokus takes tooo long and does EXACTLY the same effect (killing wise) as big bang maybe even less becaus big bang if the explosion gets u it takes a hell a lot of health off.

Only part of it is about powerlevel the fact that loads of people chooose vegeta has something to do with it.

"by the time vegeta reaches ssj, goku's ssj ki has increased enough to be equal to vegeta's ki increase..."

dont think is valid because its down the how good u are at playing. Its about the moves each character has and whether they are balanced.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"dont think is valid because its down the how good u are at playing. Its about the moves each character has and whether they are balanced."

Agreed.... depends on how you play. But you can really master the game with any character..... pick anyone and you can own people with it... you can own buu with gohan... you don't need anything special... it's all about how you play.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Think of the show. Goku hardly ever uses instant transmission when fighting. When he does, its only a small distance away, the same distance you get with his current teleportation. Just push the button a couple of times really fast to get away even faster.

Best answers
Thnx miroku for bringing us back on topic :)

Maybe he could have that (to add to his 90 other moves that he "HAS TO HAVE!!!!") move but it drains all his ki, so he cant creep up behind someone and melee their sorry ass.

Best answers
this idea could be in esf...but it would unbalance goku from the rest so this is my idea: if the esf team put ínstant transmission in the game, goku shouldn't be able to teleport in the original way, it drains almost all his ki and you have to choose the location where you're going before you do it, and you are there in a sec, because goku travels with the speed of light then....is this better:confused:

Best answers
what if your characters zit stil en den go spectater mode when you in the spectater mode goku is stil at the spot wher you left him en mous 2 to teleport

Best answers
THis would be a cool idea for one reason you can only instant while holding a fully charged kamehameha. like in the cell games, but here is the catch after you do this you loose all of your ki AND I MEAN ALL OF IT FOR 10 seconds so it either use it and kill a guy for be smushed like a bug

Best answers
but dosent it take too much time if you are in a spectate mode and go like in to the other side of the map :) and if he stays in the place as long as you found your teleporting place you would get smacked...sorry about my bad english dont know if you understand :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
THis would be a cool idea for one reason you can only instant while holding a fully charged kamehameha.
WEll currently as ssj Goku you can telport with charged or charging beams... so i find none reason NONE what so ever of even thinking about adding instand transmission. Whats the point? running from a battle like a chicken? bah i rather die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom