Goku's instant tranmission

Best answers
could you make it so you could press like Shift+F9-f12 to mark a place at that X,Y point, so when your fighting you can press F9 you can pop right in that Spot. Sounds Cool?

Best answers
i think u should just point at a spot with the cross hair and slect instant transmisson like a attack and i will take u to wher u are pointing

ok i would not be teleport in mid air, unless u had a person targeted, but goku never teleported useing hte transmission i nto the air, so it works

Best answers
U cant just click anywhere because you can only judge 2 dimensionally. So it will take you tow here oyu pointed but how far in? Besides, Goku can only transport to where there is a life source. SO he needs to lock onto a person.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
U cant just click anywhere because you can only judge 2 dimensionally. So it will take you tow here oyu pointed but how far in? Besides, Goku can only transport to where there is a life source. SO he needs to lock onto a person
yea you are right he cant just teleport somewhere since he needs to focus on a source of ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom