Goku

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason i don't like the hair...

Best answers
hes standing like that because i was following my refrence pic but i've just changed that.
With the hair I'll make the top spike bigger and see whats that like, its fine in my refrence pic but then you look at another and its different =/ and i'll try making it look better from the side.
I don't know if i'll make a ssj version yet maybe after the skin is done

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the top of his head is weird, the hair comes too far away, like... it looks like hes wearing a helmet rather than hair. shows his skull is deformed or isnt built properly.

the top of his gi looks very tight. theres no baggy or signs that it would be comfortable to fight in... while the polies flow well, theres some that arent really doing anything. moves some verts arround to show how real clothes would sit on a person.

the arms are way too high poly for the ammount of definition there. they are way too cylindrical, and very basic. the biceps look horribly unnattural... i would suggest reading my tut in the sticky section. but thats up to you.

the legs. same advice as for his top. and for his feet. they arent long enough, he has lil stubby feet on your model. bring the end forward a little. and then add another edge loop to show where the foot would deform when walking/running.

Best answers
I changed the hair and made the top look more baggier and the feet look better now. I didn't see the arm tutorial you did before but i'll try that out tomorrow.

Best answers
I've just made some new arms so tell me what you think. polycount is still around 1700.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom