Goku too powerfull?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Kame Torpedos a lot during melee.. so does the {ape} clan from what I've seen..

Best answers
I see goku having an un fair advantage and if i where to say who is the best the right now it would be vegeta

Best answers
id say vegeta is one of the most balanced characters in the game. He takes longest of saiyans to trans, Galit Gun weaker than Meha, and he has the worst Ki Blast (no double). This all evens out with the greatness of FF and BB he gets IMO

Best answers
I found one flaw that makes Goku bad. He can be found VERY easily.. Spirit Bomb, the lightning transformation.. anyone can see them.. I think thats the only thing, Im not sure..

Best answers
I love it when nooBs try to spirit bomb spam, because all you have to do it put a ki blob around then, and their spiritbomb blows up giving you the kill. They never cancel the attack :laff: I find goku to be a much better player when not SSJ just because of his variety of attacks. It makes sense to make him like this because he was the most versitle, and strongest character in the show. You wouldn't make a baseball game with the yankee's having the same skill level as the Royals, you'd make them kick ass. SO why should it be any different with a dbz game? But if you must know some flaws, just read everyone else's posts, he sticks out like a sore thumb with almost all his attacks.

1-Glowing ball when he uses Kamehameha
2-Shouts most of his attacks out loud, so you know their coming
3-Kame Topedos take a lot of ki, and show you his position nicely
4-lighting all around him when he trans
5-warp kamehameha takes a lot of ki if he decides to warp, but then all you have to do is warp around that, and he will have almost no Ki left
6-Not overly fast, even as a SSJ, can beat him up in melee easily

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.- Kamehameha is possibly THE least detectable beam attack in the game next to generic.
2.- Gohan yells Power Beam, Piccolo yells Masenko, Vegeta's gallit gun is even noisier.
3.- Kame Torpedos take about as much ki as a kamehameha and have about the same blast radius and damage. The fact that you can set up and fire 5 at a time can seriously unbalance servers in which he is the first to transform because of his low PL requirement.
4.- The lightning sure is annoying at first, but the problem is it goes away too fast to make a difference. By the time Frieza or Vegeta are capable of transforming your power level should be high enough that you don't do your massive dramatic transformation anymore.
5.- Warp kamehameha is not as easy to "warp around" as you seem to think it is. Considering Goku is usually the first to transform after Trunks and Gohan, leaving him with a huge PL, and considering that kamehameha only takes around a third of his total ki to charge in SSj, and considering that it only takes him about half of a second to charge up enough ki to teleport about 4 times after he detonates his kamehameha, I'd say it's still pretty damn unbalanced. Besides, he doesn't even have to warp with his kamehameha and it's still overpowered compared to other spam attacks.
6.- Goku is the fourth fastest character >.< He has speed equal to SSj Vegeta and SSjGohan. He's faster than picolo, trunks, and frieza. Faster characters (Cell / Buu / Krillin) take too long to transform and after they do they are screwed because of their low power levels, which drop even faster once they start dying and can't transform again.

And I would agree with your argument about the baseball team scenario if that were the team's goal, but it isn't. The team doesn't want everyone who goes into a duel to choose Goku. They want balance.

Best answers
IN short YES he is to powerfull but he is the main character...i actually believe freiza is too pwerfull that DAMN LASER BEAM....OH AND I REALLY WANT THERE TO BE BLOOD IN ESF SO WHEN I GET SHOT THROUGH THE &(@!($ HEAD WITH A FINGERLASER BLOOD SPALSHES EVERYWHERE....HAHAHAHA

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Windy, that's spam. Post something more relavent to the topic at hand next time.

Checkplease... you could do better with your next post here as well.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is maybe a little to powerfull, because of his spiritbomb, and kamehameha, but the one who is really to strong, is Buu he has very high health, can regenerate, and can change you into a candy, 1:Donut, the Donut make's you 1000 PL higher!
2:Chocolate, this makes your energy to full and finally 3:Cookie, this makes your health back to normal,
Now tell me, wo is stronger? buu or kakkarot/goku?
And vegeta is way to weak, in the show his gallitgun is as powerfull as the kamehameha!, he could destroy a whole planet with it!
And the kienzen of krillen is also a nuisance, that one of freeza to!

Best answers
ooook hows about i really think that it would be an exceptional idea to insert some bodily fluids into this video game. so that when i am shot through my head my brains shall project backwards from my body.HA

Best answers
On esf Goku is the most powerfull but thats only because he is the most complete. All the others are no were near as complete as Goku.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Buu is undoubtably the most powerful character right now for both new characters and experienced. The only reason he is balanced is because of the crappy PL system that ESF 1.1 defaults too wherein you can't gain PL from dying but you can lose MASSIVE amounts. Before Buu transforms he is fast, has high health, has a decent ranged attack (Compare mouth blast to Gallick Gun), and an attack that does massive damage to rolling or recovering opponents before they can movie (candy beam). If you melee someone into the ground you can do even more damage to them than Piccolo can with eye beams, and if you kill them with candy you can boost your PL the equivalent of roughly 20 melee hits or 1.5 direct mouth blasts, on *top* of the PL you gain from doing the damage in the first place. You can also make a cookie to restore your ridiculous amount of health too. After you transform your biggest disadvantage is super-fast-dropping PL whenever you die, but let's be realistic: Anyone who transforms with Buu is someone who knew what they were doing well enough to reach transformation, and if they are that decent of a player they will *not* die often with Evil Buu at *all.* 180 health? Cookies that recover you to full health? Donuts that keep your PL going up 100,000 at a time? Even if you die and lose a million Pl you can get half of it back by killing 3 or 4 people and making them into donuts. And how about his insane speed? Try catching up with that guy. He can swoop faster than you fall and combo you as you are falling out of the sky without teleport. People like Cell are screwed in that department.

Goku is overpowered but Buu is unstoppable in the hands of a good player.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku is sertenly not the most powerfull caracter if you would look at his attacks you could aswell say buu is the most powerfull with more speed hp and ki or trunks and gohan cause they transform fast conclusion is their is no *best* caracter

Best answers
I say that the first transformation should only happen one time,
rember when he fights frieza and he totals him he decends.
But when frieza fires the disks (NOTE: Frieza is standing still the hole time and cant make it come back to his hand (hint hint)), he goes back in to super sayan no problem with out the hole lighting and stuff,
same with vegetas first tranz gohan and trunks.

But with the hole goku being the strongest i think he should he is the main careacture in the show (and in version 1.2 u can put class restrictions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom