goku ssj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Can't any of you guys just shut up with all of your whining...exept darksun (i respect him) ...and maybe give him crits..i think its a beuatiful model....and i don't care if its cloned... if you hate that someone is cloning your models then dont show front side back or flatshaded pics of it..... i hope to see it skinned soon...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i didn't know any better, i'd say you are sucking up to darksun.

Ok, back to topic, what happened to the face anyway zeldalink? You start off with a face and then you end up with a body and head, but no face, kinda weird noh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel i have 3 hard disks and i made a back up of this one (boddy ) but the rest i forgot to back up ill make the face tomorow

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
I get a Warning for having an opinion? The truth is, it looks very questionably like my model, and judging from the first image (and the fact that I recieved this model from someone and LOOKED at it) I feel something is up. I'm not just going to run to mod crying on inkling when it may be resolved here. (If you noticed, soon after I brought it up, he suddenly decided to not release it) But you Boyster, you are defending that and punishing me for something rediculously tiny. That's great. bye.

If you can't figure out why I warned you then God help you son, because I most certainly cannot. Maybe it was one of those wonderful sentence long condencending posts of yours? You figure it out.

And I'm not asking you to run crying to anyone, I'm asking you to follow protocol. If it's too difficult for you to follow the forum rules then perhaps this isn't the forum for you. If you want to start arguments with potential rippers just to score reputation points with your forum buddies I suggest you move on over to another modification where they accept that sort of thing.

As a final note: Just because I didn't give everybody in the thread a warning doesn't mean they didn't do something wrong, it means that I caught you doing more than one thing wrong and I punished you for what I saw at the time. It's like speeding on the free way; ten people might be doing it, but you can't pull over all ten, so you get the fastest guy and let him set an example for the others. Don't think they're exempt from the rules just because they didn't all get strung up for what they did.

Best answers
condecending? right. I staded that I wasn't convinced. he told me to stfu.
"If you can't figure out why I warned you then God help you son, because I most certainly cannot. Maybe it was one of those wonderful sentence long condencending posts of yours? You figure it out."
THAT is condecending.

Start arguments to score a rep? That makes no sense.

Protocol? "Don't think thier exempt from the rules?" If they aren't punished, they ARE.

you gonna punish smo for saying "they look alot like my gokus arms."
you gonna punish Morpherex for saying "WOD has experience in ripping models/skins"
you gonna punish zeldalink for telling people "yes u ar rignt NONE so STFU." & "I can say is F*CK U"

your explination for selective punishment is a laughable. you "witnessed" all of this. I'd rather you just admit that you mad a bad judgement call. If you have a problem with me don't use your mod abilities to single me out, pm me. If you were really doing your job, if you really cared about what is right, you'd be pming asking me what the model I got looks like, and why I think it was a problem. I'm sorry, there is no excuse for this.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hmmm, id have to agree with darksun on this one, after going over this thread, this is alot like the kreshi incident. sorry dude, its one thing to look at the model to get how they did it, but puttin it over and modeling the exact proportions is cloning. try actually looking for you own refs. lots a sites for them, www.DBGT.com is a good one. they have all kinds of refs at your disposal. try changing this ones proportions abit to give it more of a feel of your own style. that might help too. sure darksuns and smos are good, that doesnt mean they are perfect. cloning is just not right. heck thats one reason i dont release often to you peoples. sure i throw one in every now and again, like GT goku. but i dont do more cause i hate ripping. take it from us with experience, try your own style and we can either help you along or give advice to help your skill grow. anyways thats GG's thoughts on the subject

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know wat i got a bether idea i just wont use theyr models as refs anny more(ore annyone elses) and darksun wy did smo get a warning for the arms thing ?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Darksun said:
condecending? right. I staded that I wasn't convinced. he told me to stfu.
"If you can't figure out why I warned you then God help you son, because I most certainly cannot. Maybe it was one of those wonderful sentence long condencending posts of yours? You figure it out."
THAT is condecending.

Start arguments to score a rep? That makes no sense.

Protocol? "Don't think thier exempt from the rules?" If they aren't punished, they ARE.

you gonna punish smo for saying "they look alot like my gokus arms."
you gonna punish Morpherex for saying "WOD has experience in ripping models/skins"
you gonna punish zeldalink for telling people "yes u ar rignt NONE so STFU." & "I can say is F*CK U"

your explination for selective punishment is a laughable. you "witnessed" all of this. I'd rather you just admit that you mad a bad judgement call. If you have a problem with me don't use your mod abilities to single me out, pm me. If you were really doing your job, if you really cared about what is right, you'd be pming asking me what the model I got looks like, and why I think it was a problem. I'm sorry, there is no excuse for this.
Sorry Dark but your wrong...you were bascially spamming =\.(Or not usefull post|Karrde made a rule about this =\ and a sticky =\)

And with that spamming I mean the post of that`s not convince him =\.(U should have used pm)

But back ontopic, the model looks really sweet. :)

Keep it up zeldalink.

P.s. I'm not trying being a mod, just explaining something to Darksun.

Best answers
zeldalink said:
you know wat i got a bether idea i just wont use theyr models as refs anny more(ore annyone elses) and darksun wy did smo get a warning for the arms thing ?
He didn't I'm just saying with the ridiculous nature of the warning, you might as well slap a warning on him for "accusing" you with "spam".

I'm sorry, but the moding here is just out of control. I noticed this from the day I got here. spam? No Devion. No more than the posts surrounding it. Just because people put ontopic:/offtopic: on thier post doesn't suddenly make it ok to put anything. The entire "ontopic" part of your post was: "the model looks really sweet." Sorry, that's just red tape.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Geeks huh, some people will not appreciate that kind of insults, you better be carefull.

After all that spam and flame, i'd like to know what happened to the model. Are you still working on it Zelda, or have you dropped it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we ( iceman and me ) are stil working on it he is finishing the skin it may be done in a week or so cous i want to edit the face cous im not realy sedisfied with it looks like a bfp one : D and i got exams until next week tuesday so when i have time i wil make it in between or else im going to make it afterword

Best answers
Darksun said:
If you have a problem with me don't use your mod abilities to single me out, pm me
I'm not sure where that one came from. It doesn't seem to me that he's being biased against you in any way, but it does seem that he's doing what a good moderator does. To use his own analogy, if a cop pulled you over on the freeway for speeding would you yell at him "But that guy was speeding too! Go pull him over!" I don't think so. You got a warning. It isn't the bloody, screaming end of all life as we know it. The more "mature" thing to do would have been to keep your opinion to yourself and move on with life. However, if you were just too good for that, you could have always PM'd another moderator with your concerns. This whole thing is a waste of time. It isn't too late for you to start acting like a "big boy" now, Darksun.

Best answers
Its pretty good. But some of it was done by Darksun (not directly of course.) However, this is good pratice and will make it a lot easier once you go to do a model that you make completely on your own (ie using no other person's model as a reference.)

Fryd4good, why don't you do the "mature" thing and keep YOUR opinion to yourself, huh?
What it "seems" like people have done right or wrong in this thread is your opinion. I wish almost everyone here didn't have such big egos.

Best answers
I'm sorry, but the moding here is just out of control. I noticed this from the day I got here.
I'm sorry to some of you moderators out there, but I must agree. Hell, there's even some 15 year old mods. But one of em is kool in my book, Magus.

EDIT: I'm sure a few other mods also agree with this, also.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Morpherex said:
I'm sorry to some of you moderators out there, but I must agree. Hell, there's even some 15 year old mods. But one of em is kool in my book, Magus.

EDIT: I'm sure a few other mods also agree with this, also.
Maybe in your opinion.

There just doing the right thing, not judging for who he is but for what he did.

But Zeldalink when are u going to finish the head :?.

Bolteh2

B
ok, this has been taken too far... i wonder why sonic didnt close this the first time.. or the second, this is just one big flamewar...

- zeldalink: u say u want to learn to model urself (somewhere on page 2) well, learn it urself, try working with screencaps from the show/movies alone, use real ref pics of the drawn dbz chars... if ur gonna look at other ppls models to see where they placed everything, well.. lets just say that ur gonna learn nothing...
this is somewhat like tracing a drawing from some pro artist... if u just go over the lines and copy the exact drawing, what you gonna learn about drawing?? right, nothing... but if u study the drawing, search for buildups, develope ur own style, believe me, ur gonna make better drawings

- darksun, i know how you feel, ppl ripped/cloned my models to, its ****ed up feeling, it shows that ppl dont have respect for you etcetcetc...and i know ur prolly never gonna release any models in the future (in here at least) but hey, i cant blame you, this is same thing with smo.. just dont let rippers control ur models, if ur afraid that these ppl will rip, then dont show here, show on other forums where u can actually get crits to improve ur mdoels (remember in sos, the way turk an xeno told you to change the arms etc...)

oh well, i sound like an old man now :x

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom