goku ssj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is it flat shaded, with the skin on it. makes it look worse, like the skin.(which it looks alot better than that) why not post it smoothed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what MP said...

and the model looks great so far..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He prolly was out of time, and didn't have time to do a proper render.

One question though, what happened with the face, it's the first thing you started on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks sorta like yugo's model.

mm.. i dunno... nice model though =p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...the arms looks like azn....and the skin is afully looks like darnsuns skin...but im not calling you a ripper or anything it just looks like it :scared:
and ima say its a good job :\

Best answers
.Slim// said:
Well...the arms looks like azn....and the skin is afully looks like darnsuns skin...but im not calling you a ripper or anything it just looks like it :scared:
and ima say its a good job :\
I'm don't know bout the arm thing but he already said that he was using darksun's skin for now just so you can get the feel of this model better. He also said that This skin won't be used in the final update.
on topic: looks nice but show it smooth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they do ? weli used how u did it as a ref ;D pleas dont be pised man
ps here is a update im starting on a vegeta when im done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel he posted a screen of his model where he was facing forward but i wont use it in the final versin unles darksun alows me to

Best answers
I highly doubt he would because it was for HIS model and you ripped his skin. And its not good to use another person's model for refrence, thats also basicly ripping. You cant actually model is you use another person's model for refrence, you need to develop your own style and not copy someone elses. And you also will prolly have to learn to skin unless someone else skins it for you because I know for a fact that darksun wont let you use his skin, which you ripped.

Best answers
hmmm.. I don't really care if you use the skin for a place holder, but not as a final product. can you put up a wireframe (no backfaces) of the model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

there u go .
ok seeing i cant use it in the final version who wants to skin it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I first checked the model it didn't resemble Goku atall. Now that you've updated him, he's come out fairly nice. Hehe, it looks nearly exactly like Darksun's Goku. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom