Goku New Skin, my mistake I opened PSP insteed of UED again

Best answers
ok after I opened my PSP to skin for the 3rd time I come with this: critz, comments are all welcome

And a funny 1:

http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/pics/awesome.jpg

And a little update:

I wan't to hear all bad or good critz from you coz I want to learn how to skin how I can so I'm practicing all this week

P.S. I'm a beginer skinner (maybe my work sucks) but still I don't want no one to rip my work here coz I worked ours and ours!

The model was made by D2 for DBZ HOOD

cheers

Best answers
please please please give the head a normal color :p the rest is pritty good but the head :S

Ohh.. the hands also need another color :p

But the clothes are verry good :) ( and the hair :p )

Best answers
yeah its a sweet skin, only the head maybe more details, maybe a lil more "living" color
maybe darker or tinsy lil more red or something.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant you do any detail on your own? The face and the back symbol are ripped from the anime. And who's model is it?

sirken

S
D2 there modeler.. he is pretty good, on his other models me couldn't do arms right.. lol

Best answers
ohh btw.. if i where you place the credits to the rightfull persons here or the admins will use there WARNING system again because you didn`t posted any credits. So they see it as RIPPED since i don`t think that you have made that model.

"i say this because i have experience with it" and i have had big problems with it to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea the model looks good. I always seem to get a bit cranky when im up all night, grrrr!!!

I think the boots look awsome, and the clothes texture is kinda DMZ style, its all pretty cool but the face needers some work ^_^.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Kai suit skin looks like u copyed Krillin's from SOS
maybe my mistake but dunno

Best answers
Cant you do any detail on your own? The face and the back symbol are ripped from the anime. And who's model is it?
All the skin I make it by my self from scratch so don’t tell me that I ripped from the show after I worked so many ours at it :) The King Kai sign was copied detail with detail from the show but not ripped
Here is an update, (still working at it)

yeah its a sweet skin, only the head maybe more details, maybe a lil more "living" color
maybe darker or tinsy lil more red or something.....
then I will try to fix his face a little, any other critz are all welcome

Best answers
The skin is horrible, it looks like you just cut it out of a picture and pasted on the model.

I would suggest looking at tutorials for skinning models, get and use Adobe Photoshop, and practice practice practice!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dun think so:

I think thats the one ur talkin about.

Best answers
That blue color thingy doesn't look nice, so the arms and face maybe need some recoloring. :]
But every thing else looks great, Nice work ! :)

Best answers
the maps for the arms are bad, lmake the division of it go under the arm not on bad of it,
also the shading on the arms looks poorly done and for the pants it doesnt look like you put much effort in it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heres a drawover:

I was think somethin like that, cause clean is besta ^_^. Not much detail on the arms and stuff, it actually sucks on my drawover, mainly just look at teh face ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.... Raiko....
Better if u make a Tut. how u make skins! Because many ppl. will gonna ask ya how to do that. Then no one will ask ya! U talking now like:"Why u dont do skins like i do?".
Well im agreed with u! But... 1. Better if u do a skining tut(btw. i think not so many new threads from newbs will go on then here!) 2. U can do then with some others more tricks, helps or whatever and discuse with thum how to do skins betta!

URGH! ENglish sucks agaiiin! ^^

Best answers
Naa the skin is standard issue Bidforpower skin ripping. All orange sections are ripped, All blue sections except the boots are ripped. The skin isnt (but you would have been better off ripping it, cos it needs alot of work). ^^..................

no wait... the neck is ripped too.. -sigh- why do people even bother XD!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm...are you sure? Maybe some pics would help, but i must say it does look like BFP style stuff, and those boots where probally ripped from Super Veggito, kinda looks like his style. But i agree, three different styles isn't making it look good for you ......Time to fess-up or be proved wrong.

[damn a 15 min drawover for nothin....]

Best answers
I was think somethin like that, cause clean is besta ^_^. Not much detail on the arms and stuff, it actually sucks on my drawover, mainly just look at teh face ^_^.
Thx Raiko for the drawover but if I make the skin like that, ingame you will see the player a big white spot coz UT2004 engine brightness all the actor class like hell. I think I exaggerated with how I did this skin coz is it to brightness like it is now. His face ingame will look good I think.

Naa the skin is standard issue Bidforpower skin ripping. All orange sections are ripped, All blue sections except the boots are ripped. The skin isnt (but you would have been better off ripping it, cos it needs alot of work). ^^..................

no wait... the neck is ripped too.. -sigh- why do people even bother XD!
ahm no worry for me here coz I did it by myself from scratch to learn to help my team mates how I can (don't care what other ppl say that I rip it when I know I worked for this ours and ours). BTW I posted here for ppl to give me critz to help me if they are good in what they do and not to show how good I am or what u think on the dark side.

Still working at it without a brake and I learned a lot of new things, in all this time when you was playing ESF, CS or what ever I was with the paintbrush in my hand to come and show u some new things and what I see ppl judging me that I riped

One question, did I riped all my maps too?

Anyway, here is an update after playing some ours with the brushes:

did I riped this pants too?

Best answers
I have no idea... BUT your original skin looks like very close to this...

and sorry, I know skinning... and if you skinning it from scratch as you "say" your skin would not end up looking like it did at the top. EVER... under ANY circumstances. Then another give away is the fact your progressive shots basically show nothing but use of the blur tool, and your REMOVING detail not adding it, which really does not make sense.

Credits to the BFP for the skin!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, raven..i think the colors both of them are similar...i dont see any rip things at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom