goku new attack

Best answers
in the dbz episode when goku tells gohan to put the fusion earring on,he does a burst fire of sum wierd ki things,maybe u cana dd that attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any pictures?
i think i know what your talking about but i'm not sure

Best answers
That douse sound good goku douse need like a rapid fire move.But vegeta is going to have a rapid fire move may be in next beta so i dont think there going to give goku rapid fire but we will see huh!

Best answers
dudes talk about trunks or someone else with about 2 special moves....not goku with his strongest attack AND about 6 other moves which he can perform when he isnt even super!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some weird blasts...

very descriptive :rolleyes:

Best answers
there like medieum length blue ki's that explode on impact

Best answers
What Goku shot were a bunch of detached beams like the Renzoku Energy Dan but in a beam form instead of ball.

Edit:

I hope at least in future releases that the other fighters are going to get Renzoku Energy Dan, not just Vegita as it doesn't take much skill to use the attack.

Best answers
I think those are the "Kami Torpedoes"...i think. Vegeta and krillin and yamcha do attacks like it, and gohan has one like a ki blob only with a red center.

Best answers
I mentioned detachable energy beams awhile ago and got ridiculed for it. I'd like to see if they'd have the guts to say it to my face if there was an opportunity.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku should get a disk he did use it on buu

Best answers
Goku needs more attacks he has
Kamahameha
Spirit Bomb (Which goes when he is SSJ)
And Solar Flare which is rubbish.
They are his only special moves so i don't know what you want to give him but please give him something.

Best answers
he gets 2 more atacks in 1.1 he gets a earthlike (small) spirit bomb and his kamehameha torpedo's so stop complaining for a moment and wait till 1.1 is out

Best answers
Almost exactly like renzoku energy dan and harder to code/control. Try again.

What should we expect from a chronic block spammer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku is the char with the most moves/ attacks ...
maybe they'll be more in coming versions ... but suggest more attacks for the other players :)

Goku has:
Melee, KIBlasts, Generetic Beam, KameHameHa, Spiritbomb (only Non-SSJ), Solarflare
in B1.1:
same + KameTorpedos, Earthlike Spiritbomb (non-SSJ)

I think that's enough ... He made a disclike kiblast in movie 3, too ... but ... nah ... I hope for more attacks for Gohan or Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
heh ??? what doesn't this post mean ???
only spamming ??? then don't do it again

Best answers
work on other characters with little attacks like gohan and trunks. TRUNKS mostly

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually Goku is one of the characters with the smallest number of moves and attacks. List them out. I can only think of

Kamehameha
Solar Flare
Instant Transmission
Kiao Ken
Spirit bomb
and his Generic attacks

I may have missed a couple there (excluding those I wont list from the movies), but not many. Goku is not a very diverse character. For the most part he uses melee to destroy his enemies, and he only uses energy attacks in drastic situations. The characters with the most attacks on the series would probably be Cell, followed by Piccolo, and then Gotenks. I say Gotenks last because 70% of his attacks aren't even really attacks, just fancy ways of saying "kick" and "punch." Goku shouldn't have the most attacks... he's already a balanced character, and even these next two attacks being added into beta 1.1 might unbalance that.

Remember guys, Goku doesn't have to be the best at everything. Just because he was nearly invincible on the show doesn't mean he needs to be in ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom