goku new attack

Best answers
yeh that may be tru but we're talking about the game.:p i know what you mean but still

Best answers
Originally posted by fortnox
and by v way sonic b goku in esf dosent have kaioshin or instant translo
Sonic was talking about Goku's attacks in the show not the game...also Gohan could use another attack but really all that needs to be done is his powerbeam beefed up...and a side Q, why is the powerbeam unaccessible sometimes?

Best answers
Hey, I got an idea for Goku, in Kid Buu Saga, when Goku destroys him, he uses spirit bomb and goes SSJ\SSJ2 and powers up the spirit bomb, mabye you can do something like that, and it destroys everything in some amount of radius in one shot, it'll be awsomeO_O , glad I thought of it:cool: :laff: :cool:

Best answers
he doesnt power up the SB, hes puts power behind it. What you are euggesting is being able to give enegry to projectiles which you will be able to in 1.1.

Best answers
sure, that'll be fine, and when you transform you put enormous power behind it and makes big explosion and whipes out anyone in the radius... BOOM!:laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
he doesnt power up the SB, hes puts power behind it. What you are euggesting is being able to give enegry to projectiles which you will be able to in 1.1.
you will??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom