Goku cold blooded?gt

Best answers
I thank goku wuss alittle ass holeish at the end of dbgt .He didnt say good by to pan or nothing just flew of with the dragon .I mean he new he would never get to see chi chi and his famly agian isnt that alittle meen of him.All pan wanted wuss a good by huh .Why did he leave with out a good by.They ended gt of so sad and odd what happens next i dont get it.Do any of you get it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe he didnt say Good Bye since he probarly wuss in an hurry ?
Or maybe he knew hecould see them anytime.
or maybe he knew that most of them soon be in Heaven.
Or maybe...
There are many unanswered Questions

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HE already said goodbye. He only came to watch his son's fight, no more, no less. His job was done in the world, so talking to pan would be breaking his code. It could of also been a marrage or something. Liked how he had the pole in his hands though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you talking about when he left with Shenron or when he left after watching the Goku Jr/Vegeta Jr fight? You described a mix of both.

Best answers
Well both really i mean he didnt say good by both those times .He just left makeing pan feel like shes seeing things .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you seen 'A Heroes Legacy' (GT TV Special)?

At the end, Goku acknowledges Goku Jr's adventure to the top of Mt. Paouz, he meets him, he talks to him and stuff, which is more than he did with Pan. He's fully adult here. And explains that to be strong isn't just to have physical strength but to be pure of heart. With that in mind i'd say he wasn't cold hearted.

DMW

Best answers
Who really knows why he did say goodbye at that time,maybe he thought it would be better to just go,and wait if i recall correctly he did say bye while jumping on shenrons head.And when goku and vegeta jr were fighting,he could have not seen pan,didnt want pan to be nuts telling everyone she saw goku,(they may not beileve her and think she is going nuts missing,and imagined him.)Or maybe he thought it would be best if he just left unnoticed.The thing i dont get is that he is a very famous person at that arena and nobody noticed him.answer me this plz,goku jr. is pans grand son rite,vegeta jr.is who's son,and who was that who spoke with pan that could not have been bolma she is older than pan.My guess is goku jr. is goku's great grandson and vegeta jr. is vegeta's great great grandson,(1 last thing was it me or was vegeta jr voice a bit deep for a kid,i no he is vegetas kid but still a bit deep and raspy for his age.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta Jr's mother is the woman Pan talks to with the Capsule Corp earrings that looks like Bulma...Bulma Jr?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Vegeta Jr's mother is the woman Pan talks to with the Capsule Corp earrings that looks like Bulma...Bulma Jr?
Its Bra, i believe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can't be , isnt the ending set 100yrs or so after the events of all gt sagas ;/ ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know im just saying what i know, i hate gt and still never saw it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your'e not missing out on much raventrunks , just crap spun together by toei

on topic : come to thnik about it , they could of atleast had a happy ending , sheesh , but in life or any anime it['s always a sad ending i guess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it wasn't really happy or sad, Goku says at the end of the Cell Saga that evil always appears whenever he's around. After vanquishing the final evil (Omega Shenron) he vanishes for 100years and returns to help Goku Jr, so he's watching over the Earth, but cannot join it.

DMW

Best answers
hmmmm good point,i wonder why evil stuff happens when goku is around.I also wish they would have let goku n vegeta jr finish there fight,and goku and vegeta could fight until one of them cant fight anymore.GT plot seemed like they just didnt want dbz to die so they tried to continue it with a different plot,but couldnt find a good 1.It also bugged the **** out of me that goku is a kid throughout gt.(why i have no clue it just did)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, let's see.. the Saiyans (Vegeta and Nappa) came to Earth because Raditz found out about the Dragon Balls. Frieza came to Namek because he also knew of the Namekian Dragon Balls. Brolli hated Kakarot's guts, Cooler hated Goku, Meta Cooler even moreso, Garlic Jr. hated Goku and Gohan, Gero hated Goku.. Cell was MADE to fight Goku, the other Androids as well. Buu was just created for destruction and conquest, but in the end, he hated Goku too. Kid Buu, that is.

Everyone hated Goku. That's why everyone came after him, and that's why the Earth was always in danger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget Dr. Wheelo trying to steal Goku's body :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom