2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TrIdAn said:
what can i ssay. Alsom DUD
awesome TrIdAn, it's awesome =D

and people, it's pretty abvious he followed that ref for the hair, so the big, long front spike is perfectly fine.

nuttzy said:
thats a beauty, you better get a nice skin put on him, or better yet bug SV til he agrees to do a celshaded skin/render for you ^^
=O that was the plan heh, unless broli changed his mind XD hehe
but yeah im supposed to skin that baby cell shaded!!! =]

zeldalink said:
nice work man but you made a bottom row of abbs that shouldnt be there i think you should know
they're there, check the ref i posted =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
thats a beauty, you better get a nice skin put on him, or better yet bug SV til he agrees to do a celshaded skin/render for you ^^
O_O a compliment from nuttzy? i can't believe my eyes, i didn't think it was possible. he even added a "^^". omg it might snow today!
[luv yah ;)]

i agree with nuttzanator. it's look tasty and with SV cel-shading it, it's ganna lewk wuhndaful

Best answers
ohhhh, well thnx all for your feedback...anyways I have an update with some crits I applied in the model AND I fully uvmapped the hair cause....
a) it would have been a HUGE load for a skinner to uv map it entirely and it wouldn't be fair either so I decided to take some initiative
b) cause it's my own model and I know it best :p

So anyways I think I can now call the model finished and let SV do a cel skin and maybe davidskiwan, if he’s still interested, to do a realism version…Hope this thread won’t stop here :p

PS: thnx japieja for making me the test hair skin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two things, first off, armbands? I said ages ago the armbands are missing but looks like I got ignored :eek:

Secondly, if you're sticking to those ref pics you posted, his skin should be a lot more red.

Best answers
seriously dude, do you even know how a skinned or unskinned model looks like....it's NOT skinned such stuff can be added in the skin later on same goes for the comment on the boot that should be orange on one side and blue on the other SAME goes for the belt that needed more detail….those are all SKINNING issues ppl….sigh -_- looking at your postcount I really though you’d be around for long enough to already have noticed that or to have get a same response as this one now in another modelling thread… So ravendust I wasn’t ignoring you at all, just though you’d have noticed by now. Even if you did follow the thread well you'd notice ppl mentioning it should getting kinned by SV or w/e

DMW

Best answers
Thats an awesome model he looks sweet with the cel shading but better without it(IMO).Good Fliipen job man.

Best answers
well broli, i dont think it's so strange of Ravendust to think the armbands are missing.

You have modeled allot of detail, and seeing as the blue rims on his wrist bands could also have been skinned, why not model the arm bands aswell.
they also have a thick edge on both sides...
i dont know if you've discussed this befor with ravendust but dont go all out when he's giving that comment on a model that doesnt seem to have a poly limit. ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i agree with Blaize there =]
if you can just model that armband it'll be better and much easyer.
also more effective for the cell shaded =]

Best answers
I still think he still looks to much of a fatboy (haha get it!) and not really like goku.
His arms and hands are still to massive and his face looks too chubby.
The ears bug me too, it doesn't look cool that way. Try to cover them up with those hair strands like in my pic.

Oh and it's hard to see the changes you've already made because of the fat boy effect you applied. I see you slimmed down the waist and hightened the hair but otherwise i really don't see any difference.

But still great job man. And ehm Japieja knows how to skin too now? Man i can't keep up.

Best answers
k Yeah I just noticed the arm band has two outer strings I thought it was flat, still he said he wasn't to redish (haha got ya!) :p. And trl, I edited the hair as you said and made the head "longer" but the rest of the po was pretty vague...anyways I toned down the rib cages, arms an hands...but I don't agree on the hair strands that should be in from of the ear, I think never in dbz ssj had hair covering their ears

Best answers
Well the ref pic you have shows strings of hair covering the ears. I don't really mean pasted on but just hanging before the ears so the strings should be longer.
But if you really don't want to do that, try making his ears face backwards more, to make them smaller and or sharpen his cheek bones to make him look less kiddy.
Ssj 5 should be a real He-man you know ;)

Oh and btw check your pm's broli.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gabo first off it is
"when do you WANT to release this for esf" <- correct sentance with prolly a small chance of spelling errors but who says its for esf ?

Best answers
ultra gj !! lol omfg teh bulky :p is that btw ssj6 from that dbaf crap ?

[EDIT] i just saw that pic dbaf lol ..... its a kl model release plx !!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
very nice model but how many poly's and are the animations good ? or can u please make custom animations ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look on page 1, at the wireframe shots
itll give a rough idea of how high poly.

Best answers
coooooooooooooooooooooool modO_O :p can i have it its sooooo cooool like it 1000000/10

Best answers
I just found this thread today and was wondering did this ever get released? I wanna know because it looks awsome and i really wanna use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom