Goku Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
A few days ago I got a lil bored and wanted to model something, but I wanted to model something which was a lil original so I took this ssj5 concept of dbaf. Well this model was more of a learning curve for me so don’t mind the poly madness as you would maybe notice on the wires :p Anyways here’re the latest pics I have and expect some hairage soon :p

Best answers
looks damn powefully o_O im no experct so i can't find anything wrong with it ^^ good model ;P

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
His chest seems too droopy and there looks to be too many folds in the pants, but I'm no expert so...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought I see that. Good job, but even if it is high-poly, you got a tiny bit of wasted polys on the back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Intresting... my only real crit is that you need to bring out his chest. He has this huge back and massive arms, but a puny chest. There's no way he'd be able to keep that body up with a front like that. Pull out his pecs more so they are alot more beefy, almost as much as the back. Right now it looks like normal Goku with a huge hump.

Best answers
oh **** he looks powerful as hell plz tell me its gonna be for esf :smile:. even tho dbaf isnt real some of these fan made models and fake things do look kinda good tho i wanan try to model this ssj4 trunks ive seen.

anywayz yea it looks good tho his hands look big as hell like brollys hands but cant wait to see u put the hair on it

Best answers
pretty awesome man.is that duke nukem logo supposed to be there?and how is his hair going to be?

Best answers
I agree on that kama, going to edit it asap. And movento I assume you didn't see the original pic :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either his hands are waayyy too big or his head is waayy too small.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, the way you did the pants is really impressive ^^

Next time you make a model I'd suggest you change up the polygon flow so that it mirrors the muscles flow as much as possible. Because in this one you have the polies for the pectorals going pretty much straight across the chest and under the arm, and they're not doing enough to define shape. If you make them flow upwards into the shoulder muscles you'll have an easier time getting the shape right.

This does a pretty good job of illustrating.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/temetry/frontw9ne.jpg
By Arshvelon over on Polycount

Best answers
k thnx guys for the crits, well here's and update concerning those hand-head ratio issues, I think he now has a less brolly look :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, Bicepts are a little too far away from the shoulders though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if it's just the angle, but his feet look really small. Also, he's missing the green armbands wrapped around his biceps. Everything else is cool.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome job man =D it's progressing great, cant wait to see more =]

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job man!
going to skin it or what?

p.s. with what do you render to look that good???

Best answers
The hands are way too big his thumb looks a bit fat too. Other than that it's pretty good. :yes:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy...

That's like a goku clone of brolly, hehe,

Meh, why grey for ssj5? :p ah well, looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom