Going into High School, nerves as ****.

Lid

L
I've been sent to the school psychiatrist on four seperate occasions.

Best answers
man, high school isn't a big deal. my first day, i didn't know anyone, not in my homeroom ne ways, but i made a lot of friends withen the first couple minutes. be outgoing, do what you want, everyone in the school will most likely have an opinion about you, don't give a flying f*** about it, just f*** what they say and do whatever the f*** you want and you'll be fine.

Best answers
For someone who is anxious in social situations, like yourself, my advice is to just let things flow. Don't try to be outgoing or anything like that. Just go along like normal, and you will make a friend along the way. And about the math, take as much as you can. I think Calc is higher than trig tho...I did trig my sophmore year

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just think before you say something...than think about what you are gonna say after you thought that thought.

Best answers
Oh, most important bit of info I can give you.

IGNORE THE SENIORS!

Especially the jocks. They think their tough, but most of em are really ****heads

Best answers
I'll be a senior this year. High school has definatly been a great experiance. It's not NEARLY as hard as you think it is. Just always value friends and do your best not to make enemies. I hold no grudges, and see no one as my enemy, that's how I made it through.

Best answers
Lid said:
I've been sent to the school psychiatrist on four seperate occasions.
lol that was so random... (a cry for help?) its ok buddy.. we're all here for you.. (Psst, Raiko, hand me that tranqulizer gun on your left)

jk, jus funny randomness

PsycHo_DraGoN69 said:
man, high school isn't a big deal. my first day, i didn't know anyone, not in my homeroom ne ways, but i made a lot of friends withen the first couple minutes. be outgoing, do what you want, everyone in the school will most likely have an opinion about you, don't give a flying f*** about it, just f*** what they say and do whatever the f*** you want and you'll be fine.
yEA thats wut im sayin man, but u don even hav 2 be outgoin jus don giva shiet wut other ppl think and do your thang

Vejimaru said:
Oh, most important bit of info I can give you.

IGNORE THE SENIORS!

Especially the jocks. They think their tough, but most of em are really ****heads
lol true 2, i hate those ppl.. i consider myself the anti-jock.. i beat the hell out of em in sports jus to piss off their lil egos ;)

Best answers
ahaha, lid your funni man. yes, thats right. if you follow my motto you can become a PSYCHO dragon69 #2 =D. my high school has so many gangsters, that will kick the c*** out of you. my friend told me that his friend saw another kid in the hallway give my friend a dirty look, so he threw him down a flight of stairs. i accidently stepped on the back of a guy who wears Kappa's shoes and he shoved me into a locker. i try to stay out of a lot of situations, but i get caught in between a lot of things, since i know a lot of people. my friend almost got in a fight with another friend, but they didn't know each other well, like i knew them. and i was really confused about what to do. which side to take, WHICH?!?

i got sent to the counsellors once, since i was assumed for being suicidal. -.-' but i denied everything.

so raiko, heres my advice. live to the max, don't think what you say, avoid anyone looking hardcore, don't give dirty loooks or u'll fly down a flight of stairs, if people are getting in fights then walk away, don't say nething to the ppl who are fighting, u will get urself invovled. and deny, deny, deny. if someone thinks you had something to do with anything, deny it, deny deny and more deny.

FINAL ADVICE, DON'T STEP ON PEOPLES SHOES!!!!YOU WILL GET THROWN INTO A LOCKER!!! ;)

Best answers
Oh, since this topic is related to high school. heres a quick question:

What was your most embarrassing High School Action?

lets hear it =D

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Just relax. High school isn't a big deal, especially your freshman year. My best recommendation would be to take as MANY math courses as you can, the more you do, the more ready you'll be and have an easier time in college.

You should at least take Calculus in highschool, Trig if you get that far.
hahahahahahah there are like 50000 uni corses that don't need maths, in fact i'm dropping maths next yr (yr11) and i can still get into the 3 uni courses i wanna do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont double post. The edit button is there for a reason. Its at the bottom right of your post.

Best answers
i know about the edit button, i've edited my posts a couple of times. but if the question didn't have anything to do with the previous post, why put it in? and would people really answer the question if its merged with a bunch of other statements? so i just thought it would be better to keep that question in this "high school" thread, but create that question as a new reply, instead of merged with other statements.

Lid

L
PsycHo_DraGoN69 said:
ahaha, lid your funni man. yes, thats right. if you follow my motto you can become a PSYCHO dragon69 #2 =D. my high school has so many gangsters, that will kick the c*** out of you. my friend told me that his friend saw another kid in the hallway give my friend a dirty look, so he threw him down a flight of stairs. i accidently stepped on the back of a guy who wears Kappa's shoes and he shoved me into a locker. i try to stay out of a lot of situations, but i get caught in between a lot of things, since i know a lot of people. my friend almost got in a fight with another friend, but they didn't know each other well, like i knew them. and i was really confused about what to do. which side to take, WHICH?!?

i got sent to the counsellors once, since i was assumed for being suicidal. -.-' but i denied everything.

so raiko, heres my advice. live to the max, don't think what you say, avoid anyone looking hardcore, don't give dirty loooks or u'll fly down a flight of stairs, if people are getting in fights then walk away, don't say nething to the ppl who are fighting, u will get urself invovled. and deny, deny, deny. if someone thinks you had something to do with anything, deny it, deny deny and more deny.

FINAL ADVICE, DON'T STEP ON PEOPLES SHOES!!!!YOU WILL GET THROWN INTO A LOCKER!!! ;)
As this is about high-school how well did you do in English.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
High school isn't about how it is on those teen movies. IT's a relaxed environment, as long as you aren't a total douche, you should be fine. Don't care what others think of you, don't worry about who you should not and should hang out with. It's fun once you get used to the campus :p

Best answers
Your high school years will be the years that you encounter much of the real world for the first time. High school is a fun environment, you meet alot of people, there are bus loads of sexy ladies ;) and you get to take all new classes for things you never learned.

But some word of advice, don't slack off on your work Freshmen, Sophmore, or Junior year because if you do slack off your going to have a very stressful senior year trying to make up those credits you never earned in the previous grades. Trust me I know this for a fact.

Oh and your going to hate school when your going through puberty...haha.

Best answers
freshamn year i was carrying a huge backpack and i tripped up the stairs. yes thats right, UP the stairs.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to be a senior...in college this year.

High school is nothing to be scared of. Now that I look back on it, it was a really fun time. Of course there are those kids who think they're the **** of the walk. But you'll realize real fast that there isn't anything that makes them better than you.

Just enjoy it. And about taking as many math course...don't do it unless you like math. :rolleyes: Even college has remedial math courses. So it doesn't matter.

Best answers
Its school, meet new people and then never see them again after 90% of the time.

REAL life starts after highschool, highschool is just there to get in the way to make you ready for it. Teaches you things you dont really need unless you actully need it, math is the only thing I needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom