Gohan SSJ2 Scattershot (i dunno the right name)

Best answers
good question, those ****bag writers ****ed his character over good. honestly, if more attacks for gohan are gonna get added, the devs are gonna have to look at movie material.

there was one attack though, when gohan fought frieza ver 2, he knocked frieza down to the ground and charged a big ball attack ball attack.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and seeing as how they're making an adult Gohan for 1.3 so they're gonna have to come up with moves for the new Gohan trans as well as moves for all of the adult Gohan.

Best answers
yeah so, dev team is stuck without movie material, and id personally suggest the second coming of brolli.

Best answers
Maybe adult gohan will be like buu, no new attacks, but starts out powerful and gets big PL bonus for tranforming?

Best answers
that would be extremely lame. with other characters like goku and vegeta, no one would bother to use gohan, except for a few out of pure devotion. the low trans level will no longer be much of an advantage in 1.3 without new attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. Gohan is great to start off with because early on he can easily beat Goku and Vegeta characters. Later on when everybody has transformed his advantage is lost. He wll definetly need something new to keep him as competition. Unless all his trans levels are very low.

Best answers
I know, make the beams like frieza beams, you can shoot just one regularly, and where it hits there is an explosion, or you can right mouse click and there would be many beams, maybe semi homing. Chargable(perhaps), longer you charge, more damage done...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan doesn't have any laser techniques so that idea wouldn't work. I like this scattershot idea and also possibly a Super KHH for his later transformations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom