Gohan model

Best answers
well what are you goin to do with it i know you guys are goin to do the young gohan or did you change your mined

well it would be cool if gohan started out with the piccolo gee and when he reaches SSJ2 it could be that purple jump suit he fights with towards the end of the cell games but not torn up

just wanted to hear what you guys are doing with gohan cause he Kicks A$$ and he should look like it

Best answers
there doin the cell games one look in the dev journals forgot whose but its there its the purple uniform without the white piccolo stuff

Best answers
umm...I read the dev journal more intensely then my P.B. mags and there nothing on him

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The only charactor that is cool is brolli because hes evil he is powerful and he doesnt act *** like goku or gohan or goten or trunks or krillen etc , Vegita Use to be cool until they turned him into a Fag , you see him in GT? haha.

Best answers
one you didnt have to post twice you just have to edit

two i have a theory that ppl who think someone that is cool ghay and another person is cool that is really ghay then him himself is *** cause he think someone is *** but isnt but thinks someone is cool but is really ghay so do you ppl think my theory is almost sound

brolly really is ghay he looks like libba rotchy and arnold swardinator fused

and boy will the mods have fun with your A$$ you swearing *i dont want to get in trouble for sayin this so*

Best answers
um officer he said a bad word and was dissin one of my favorite chars which in turnns was callin me ghay

oh and can i see what vassogo was mad about

Best answers
Originally posted by UltraSSJ
The only charactor that is cool is brolli because hes evil he is powerful and he doesnt act *** like goku or gohan or goten or trunks or krillen etc , Vegita Use to be cool until they turned him into a Fag , you see him in GT? haha.
Brolli is week. SSJ2 Gohan would have owned Brolli in his ssj powered up form.

I want an old gohan in it because younger isn't so good. I like how he looks and acts after training.

Best answers
gohan is an idiot... although the young gohan is much better than that older version of him...

i hope they make a brolli mode sometime soon, everyone vs brolli.. i would piss my pants if you did that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince

i hope they make a brolli mode sometime soon, everyone vs brolli.. i would piss my pants if you did that
put simple, what a **** idea.... i have seen dbz mods (bfp) when they have one vs everyone every and the one person is, say, a big ol monkey and it was crap

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

put simple, what a **** idea.... i have seen dbz mods (bfp) when they have one vs everyone every and the one person is, say, a big ol monkey and it was crap
no it wasnt that was fun.

were not talking like 20 people vs 1 big monkey (or brolli) more like 23 or 4 people vs a big monkey (or brolli)

:S

Best answers
calm down man its just a suggestion... where is this bfp and where can i get it?

anyways... the power of the person would be determined by how many people are on there.. i dont think it would be hard for the team to do, seeing as though they made a complete game out of something entirely different.

and how was the big monkey hard, out of curiosity.. wouldn't you be able to kill/disable him by shooting his tail off?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Me points to the number of times foul word were used. . .

o_O

Knock it off now. ;(

pussy is anouther word for a cat, u dont like cats? ;( :D

sorry i will not say it again, but i like annoying u cumcumba mwaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bid For A Better Mod

there is a link for you, its not dbz anymore (funi stoped them) but i think there are dbz model packs or something, i played the 1st verson and it sucked, so i dont play it no more, you can get the RC versons, they r the dbz verson, but i dout u will find anyone to play, but there are bots

Best answers
well if yah going to hosse him on the mystic maybe you should give him the cool piccolo suit it roxors many boxors but unfortionatly my puppy is free range

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom