Gohan model

Best answers
i think esf should really make brolli even though he is in a movie but thats another sayin so everyone doesnt have to be just the other saiyns though gohan ssj2 is stronger than him o well if brolli went in to the roast he would own

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah brolli is a big fat stupid head :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stupid head..

and besides hes from the movies.. and there are already enough saiya-jins in the mod...

Best answers
uh d00d gohan kicked brollys *** and even goten and trunks kicked brollys *** so brolly sux and i win the argument u just like the bad guy, if u like the bad guy so bad at least pick buu he was at least funny.

Best answers
and i forgot to ask how high will the pl lvls go like to a billion or 500 mill just after buu saga or forever. I also want to know will the next beta incorporate all 3 saiyjan lvls.

Best answers
bah brolly looks like a fusion of libba rotchy & arnold swatzanager

well it would be cool if piccolo and gohan had their garb on and when he trans forms to ssj2 he looses it and piccolo when he trans he should loose his too

trust me alot of ppl wont go to lvl 2 just because they like the model of gohan and the piccolo garb on

Best answers
hahaha lol i remember now, that bid for power

too bad, even if funi didnt stop them its not like they would have come close to esf.. did you hear anything about scouters on bid? thank you :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm i must agree.....brolly got beaten by like every1.....i neva hav played bfp but it looks impressive i must say... dare i say betta than esf?? i dun really think so...i guess we will see wen the beta comes out....until then its just speculation

Best answers
Brolly was all for show wasnt much of an enemy like freiza,kooler,cell,or even buu just things to make you go see a movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bfp wasnt a good mod... :/

all show and no fun...

Best answers
well that was spam but

come on you got to give him the cool piccolo gear on he looks so awsome in that gee/uniform

Best answers
but that would limit transformation.
I say they should let them choose from old or young gohan. Its really only goku but taller(i think) and a diff face and hair. Like then they could go ssj, ssj2, then mystic. He loooks cool when mystic(more grwed up). They also could choose young gohan and go ssj and ssj2 and maybe do the Gee thing were like he takes it off to increase his stats because it was waited and that copuld be the third transformation for him.

Or not. But this could be put in later versions to make it more diverse. but any gohan will do. Oh and Gohan after training owns brolly. He looks al growed up and acts it too!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They may add more characters as time goes on, that includes Teen Gohan I believe. Relax, they'll sort it all out :)

Best answers
you know they shoulf just skip goten and chibi trunks and just have gotenks as a chare

and i belive they said they werent going to do mystik

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan gets all this power released in him by a person traped in a sword. He can't go SSJ anymore, but he's as strong as SSJ3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom