gohan? beta?

Best answers
Dat picture is wrong when he vs'd cell he had the clothes that Piccolo gave him.

Just being picky.Lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that ssj2-stage-pic is from the dbz-movie 9
but it´s still ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whatever its STILL teen gohan STILL ssj2 STILL in the cell saga, sooooo leave me alone u bullys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he didnt give him any of his energy he just told him to beleive that he could win. and whats this **** about him not going SSJ2 when fighting cell i didnt get it at first either but everyone was lookin for the new SSJ level goku trunks vegeta to a lesser extent gohan they thought they got it when they went USSJ. But in the battle with cell when gohan went SSJ2 trunks said "he did it right" he was refering to the transformation to SSJ2. There thats it i know all!!!

Best answers
:S someone please close this thread, all i say is gohan went ssj2 end of subject!!

Best answers
My Point Eactly, but we are discussing the TV not the movie.
But I gave Up trying to ge my point through cus everyone wouldnt stop saying it was wrong... when it was partially correct.
So i just admitted i was wrong.
Peace,
Kame-Haka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame read my damn post it explains everything!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Gohan fights cell
2. Goku acks like a poof
3. goku tells gohan hes cool
4. gohan gets all happy happy goes ssj3 and kcisk batt

etc...

soooo ANYone else wanna say something?

Best answers
yeah can someone like cuc,cheeseman,chimp whatever come and close this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah close it asap hes been proven wrong now its just spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what was the original topic of that thread?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah THEY did get a little off-topic when i created the thread i didnt think it was gunna turn into this, maybe me gettin flamed for sayin i want adult gohan in ESF but not this anyway teen gohan is coo better than nothin

Best answers
nah i dont think you'll get flamed, anyway Teen Gohan is pretty kool, I recon hes bettr than Adult gohan, it i recon adult Goten is better than Chibi Goten.

G-S

Best answers
While we're on the subject, I may have a new viewpoint on the whole USSJ/Ascended Saiyan/SSJ 2 slant, as the series is going through that point where I live.

Andriod Saga Spoilers
Basically, everyone: Future Trunks, Master Roshi, etc. where amazed at the thought of a level beyond Super Saiyan and were like "is that possible?" and "I never even thought to consider that."

Meanwhile, Vegeta had thought that perhaps there was a level beyond SSJ. So he was like "I will ascend." And later Goku got up from the virus and was also thinking about a level beyond SSJ. Basically after that people were talking about training to ascend, Piccolo's like "if they can't train & ascend we're done for", yadda yadda.

So ascend was basically a buzz word relating to pushing yourself to some level beyond a SSJ, needed because no one had before even considered that possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah cus if they knew there was SSJ3 they woulda just called it SSJ2 but if theres only two levels (or at least as fare as they know) why not just call it SSJ and ASSJ as they did but the inclusion of SSJ3 forced them to change that to SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3. Remember USSJ isnt a level AT ALL its just a physical transformation (much like frieza's) to allow the body to utilise more power.

Best answers
well actually funimation screwed the plot up.. again.. they made it so everyone in the cell saga went "asended" which is actually ssj2 but gohan was the only one able to push his power up without loosing speed, but in the end everyone there goes ssj2 anyway except for trunks who made a mistake and went ussj so end of story, the real mistery here is why funimation is intent on ruining gohan :cry: (hidden mystic powers?! pfff get some new writers that have some respect and atleast alittle clue to what the hell they are messing with)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok as soon as me friend comes on ill get him to find one of his hard core DBZ budies that watches both jap and english eps then well find out. Cus theres all these people that have a bias to Funi so i guess ill just have to find out (dunno how long this is gunna take so dont hold ya breath)

Best answers
Seems to me they all reached some levels of ascendedness - ascending just means going beyond a SSJ. Future Trunks himself said he'd never considered going beyond SSJ possible, so I guess pushing yourself to a new plateau of power = ascending.

Either that, or they just swap in ascended as SSJ2, because what kind of an idiot says "Er, I'm going to get to Super-Saiyan 2" when they have no idea what's coming? Maybe you'd put a label on after, but adding it before just seems stupid to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they swapped ASSJ with SSJ2 when SSJ3 came in cus what would ya call SSJ3, like krillin said double ascended sounds a bit stupid doesnt it so thats why it became SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3

Best answers
Oh no,here we go again:cry:

Oh well they usally confuse themselfs and cancel each other out.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom