gohan? beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What he failed 4 times and was 21 in highschool how dumb was he.He was 17 when he went to highschool with videl.Nobody would ever no how old he was.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the writers were looking for age indescrepencies when they were writing, so they screwed up. Maybe it could have something to do with homeschooling cus thats what he was doin up till then so............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emeka is right, he was 17 when he was in high school, 1337 u dont know everything, so dont tell other people what to do, and dont bother replying to this since i dont really want to reaply to any flameing u want to say:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since when do i flame you and where exactly does it say hes 17? and why did cheeseman close me suggestions thread, just wanna know why

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well dont matter teen gohans coo and if ya had adult gohan yd probibly have to put in mystic power up, thats as powerfull as SSJ3 but can be sustained indefinitly meaning that anyone who got it would become unstoppable. On that side of things when SSJ3 gets implemented into the game will there be anyone else how could match it any other class that is.

Best answers
OK, Gohan Defeated Cell when hes was 10!
7 yrs pass for Buu --> 17 (in highschool/college now)
Gohan was only SSj, Not SSj2 when he beat Cell
He became stronger than as a USSj but faster by keeping in his SSj Stage all the time (Dont u guys ever watch it :p)
Gohan hasnt become SSj2 up to Buu...
He says to Goten about becoming his training partner, and he goes "Here Let me show you something dad tought me"
And He goes SSj
Goten goes SSj and says dont tell mommy, she went made and told me not to do it ever again.

Discussion Ended I think........
Peace,
Kame-Haka

Best answers
Kame - Haka im afriad you are wrong. When gohan went ssj for the first time, look at his hair. Now when he fights cell he goes ssj2, look there is no point in argueing with u cos u always go on and on..look someone agree with me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan never went ussj, he went ssj2, and im also not going to fight about it, since i know im right. the end.

Gooood day

Best answers
1 other thing, Goku helps Gohan by giving him some of his energy....
Well why doesnt gohan go SSj2 to the present time, his hair dont seem to get longer
Kame-Haka
PS Scott show me them pics!

Best answers
Yeah you are right when he first gos ssj in the time chamber he is only super sayian 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj1... training with his dad in the time chamber..

ssj2.. in his fight with cell

goku said he has a hidden power, and later on some of gohans hidden power come sout, letting him turn ssj2..

Best answers
Tepus, i never said he went USSj I just said he became as strong but faster by staying in SSj.
Which means he isnt USSj.
I'm not sure but i think he goes SSj2 when his hiddenpowers are awoken, because he just goes mad and u see all the yellow light.
Not sure, dont qoute me on that last bit
Kame-Haka

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
ssj1... training with his dad in the time chamber..

ssj2.. in his fight with cell

goku said he has a hidden power, and later on some of gohans hidden power come sout, letting him turn ssj2..

All Of His Hidden Powers Come Out, He can only Go SSj2 with them out i have come to an agreement k?
Peace,
Kame-Haka

Best answers
Originally posted by Kame-Haka
Tepus, i never said he went USSj I just said he became as strong but faster by staying in SSj.
Which means he isnt USSj.
I'm not sure but i think he goes SSj2 when his hiddenpowers are awoken, because he just goes mad and u see all the yellow light.
Not sure, dont qoute me on that last bit
Kame-Haka
Nah i think i will. Anyway the only reason you have admited it and changed your mind about Gohan going SSJ2 is because me and Kuyuaga PROOVED you wrong! we showed ya pics and now your saying... "Mayb....etc" W R O N G again ryan, Just like how you said King Ki Dont die, and also how Goku and Piccolo will fuse to make Gokillo....

The End.....

G-S (loL)

Best answers
:S Guys lets drop it he is stupid and can't admit it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San

also how Goku and Piccolo will fuse to make Gokillo....

The End.....

G-S (loL)
Sweet

Fusion between krillin and chosu would be better thou :p

Kriosu

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
gohan never went ussj, he went ssj2, and im also not going to fight about it, since i know im right. the end.

Gooood day
Thats the proof.
I corrected myself and I asked you to agree to end the topic u 2.
ffs, drop it already. I corrected my self.
Those pics u showed were retarded cus 1 was fanart, 1 was SSj1, and one was SSj2 as a little kid in GOKU's clothes.
End this now,
Peace,
Kame-Haka

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right.. now to shut everyone...

Cell saga, ssj2

SSj1, in the training room, soo.. nah.

Best answers
Gohan was SSj in Hyerbolic and start of Cell Fight, when he was fighting he was SSj1 and then he unlocked his powers and went SSj2 then he couldnt beat Ultimate Cell (when he died and came back) and so his dad helped him out by giving him some energy and he beat cell because of his love for all his friends
something like that.
and that is what im ending the subject with, because i've corrected myself
Peace,
Kame-Haka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom