Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drunken Trunks said:
very nice
no critz :)

Just for the sake of useless spam could you guys try making posts with more content in them? Even if you don't have any negative criticism at least post what you think he did right. Pretty please, people? To those of you who are newer I've been requesting that for months.

And I think the hair is fine. Modeling hair that looks just like the show is too much to ask, because SSJ hair is ridiculous. It looks good to me, though you could probably fool with it to make it look better.

Best answers
Cool skin

Sorrow:i really like the skin.. really looks real...!

CJ: the hair do not look right... hmm i look to much lige vegitto´s hair.

But GJ man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guys, if you read what I said, i said im gonna fix the hair a lil after sorrow is done. ^_^, Sorrow had exams I think, this week, so thats probably why there is no updates.

Best answers
very nice cracker jack...and i just wanted to apologize...offtopic...because of flaming in the cloud thread...but nice work...

Best answers
I don't know if you were gooing to add it later or something but I think you 4got those orange thingys on the edeges of that vest.And try to model evry hair chunk as showen in the pic,this way you'll save alot of work cause the chunks are 3 times bigger then the once you made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read what i said noob.

Quote: And for anyone who doesnt know, i was lazy, and didnt put the tubes or the strand. It will have it though.

And modeleing hair is hard, so this is what you get, I said i would fix it a little, but this is basiccaly it. SO, shut up about the hair.

God, I hate it when noobs dont read.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, just pissis me off, ill cut the flame a bit. Ill talk to Sorrow next time he gets on aim, maybe he has a update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, "homie", anyway, sorrow finished the pants/face, i havent seen it yet, but sorrow, if ya read this, post updates >___<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i guess sorrow is a bit busy with wots and FFTE but i hope he´ll show updates .are you planning to do custom anims?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noeh! omg!, no Rleize dat jet!

lol, itll be released after 1.2

Best answers
no "custom" anims which will make the model ridiculous in game...yu know what im talking about

Tip

Best answers
Theres nothing wrong with custom animations, it might make the model look good.

Best answers
Tip said:
Theres nothing wrong with custom animations, it might make the model look good.
o_O not sure
but i mean it s better to make simple and good anim and no crazy ones like flying as a pancake ;/

Best answers
wow that models is gonna be cool once it`s fully skinned :) I LIKE IT :)
Good job:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom