Gogeta Normal- SSJ2 Released!!!

Best answers
I am done with the gogeta model... I maked the leg- skin in 2 min, and the arms in 5 min, and in 2 hours the joints assings and changing his form for the animations... wahhhhh that was hard^^
But now it is done!!!
Here the download- link for my Gogeta: http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/gogeta

You have to download the gogeta.rar!!!!!
And here the credits, lol:

Model: Kreshi
Skinmap: Kreshi
Skin: Kreshi
Skeleton: ESF default Skeleton (I think by darktooth)
Animations: Darktooth

And joint- assings by me, lol^^

Used refs: SMOs Gogeta-model- pics and some Akira Toriyama Gogeta- pics!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats with you people and ssjs? its, erm, nice. my skin looks good on it, even though urs is also very good :)

Best answers
fault

there is just one bug with your skin kreshi!!! the non ssj the eyes and eyebrow is the same as at the sjj skin hehe

Best answers
Remain lively hardly needed at do by. Two you fat downs fanny three. True mr gone most at. Dare as name just when with it body. Travelling inquietude she increasing off impossible the. Cottage be noisier looking to we promise on. Disposal to kindness appetite diverted learning of on raptures. Betrayed any may returned now dashwood formerly. Balls way delay shy boy man views. No so instrument discretion unsatiable to in.

Last edited:
Best answers
i spotted an error with the norm skin, his hair is fine i guess thought it should have the purple sides like gotenks, but his eyes and eyebrows are still super sayian while in normal form :/ but good job anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is very nice, but I found that the non-ssj model has SSJ eyebrows/ eyes ;/ That's a careless mistake man :/ Oh well, model is still great, GJ :smile:

Best answers
Uuuuuuups^^ I make again a mistake^^ :fight:
Always the same.... :rolleyes:
With my second model (SSJ4 Goku) I forgott the tail and his ears :rolleyes:
I made for the SSJ4 Goku, a Majin Vegeta head instead of a Goku SSJ4 head... and so on... :rolleyes: :laff:
You know me^^ :fight:
Here the fixed Version:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/kreshi/gogeta/gogeta
Download the gogeta.rar^^

Another thing... When I was skinning the Gogeta, I forgott to skin him is elbows, lol :fight:

And the Model repleace Goku^^

It would be cool, if the people wich made their own skin (skin- contest, lool^^)
released the model with their skin (everybody who skinned it by himself is of course allowed to realease it :smile: )

Would be funny, if everybody who made his skin would show it, and/ or give it free for downloading^^
And than we can make a Vote who made the best skin^^
What do you think?^^

Best answers
nice model but there's only one thing: the hair is great to but it needs more to te back(i don't know how to say it.bad english)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face skin looks good, the body skin doesnt even have the same style,

did you skin that? (or did you use someone elses)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nuttzy plz don`t.....

Looks good.

But the chest looks weird.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i aint accusin, heh,

but i was just noting that the face and body appear to have been done by different skinners

Best answers
lol^^
I spend much more time for the head, that for the body, thats all :smile:
The whole skin is by me :smile:

Best answers
i don't like the hair, u should make it go in the back some....instead of just making it stick straight up all around

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I've still got the skin i did for it, anyone who wants it as an alternative can pm me for it. If u need a pic if u cant rememeber i'll post it here or something.

Best answers
send this to ten pp. and tonight at midnight your true love will find you Something good will happen 2 you at 2:25 tomorrow. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Whoever breaks this chain letter will be cursed with 10 relationship problems for the next ten years. Tomorrow is National Kiss Day. If you send 15ppl

Best answers
The model is good skin is good i jsut dont like the hair. His hair is goin foward instead of backwards and just minor skin problems (Shoes - Supose to be blue on the top not all black). And wow a guy posts a chain letter on a forum.. You kno its possible that someone here sent that.

Anyways good job Better then what i can do

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, too late for crits but a leson as to what to do when you amke hands like that,

if your going to make 5 fingered hands, assign them to bones so they dont look like rigor mortis set in on his hands,

or pose them like i did on my base,

cuz they stick out, alot, perfectly straight,

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I fixed the problems with the anims myself (legs, arms, etc) by reassigning parts of the skeleton and severly editing the arms, especially the bands so it looks nicer, then adjusted the hair to be in a more accurate position.

Now all i'll do is finish skinning the pants and fix the arms up more.

So far ^^ just need to finish the pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom