God's Gift or Satan's Sick Joke?

Best answers
Well, many have asked for this, while others have just thought about it. What am I talking about? A movie. A movie desired by many. That's right, a Final Fantasy VII movie. The game with the best story out of any game/book/movie has become a movie itself. It is scheduled to be released sometime next year and it takes place two years after the fight with Sephiroth. Will it be another bull**** movie based on a game? It could, but many of the movies that flopped had a bad story, and anyone who has played FFVII (and if you haven't may God strike you down!) can tell you that the story is one of the best.

http://rpgfan.com/news/2003/1955.html

There's some info that is already stated in this post, along with some pics from the movie. Also something 'bout a Kingdom Hearts 2 if your into that kinda thing... Anyway, ENJOY!

*EDIT*
Another picture: http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/ff7_movie_030923.jpg

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An interesting prospect. As long as it doesn't go in the same direction as The Spirits Within (didn't like it, but that's just me, don't throw any tomatoes my way D: ), it should be very neat to watch!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, you aren't alone in hating Spirits Within.

FF7, best PLOT of any game/book/movie ever? That's pretty damn debatable :rolleyes:

Hope it turns well..

Best answers
You weren't supposed to take that literally, but it did have a pretty damn good (and sometimes confusing) story. It is better than any movie, and most games though.

Best answers
CR0N0 said:
You weren't supposed to take that literally, but it did have a pretty damn good (and sometimes confusing) story. It is better than any movie, and most games though.
Wrong. Die Hard kicks its ass anyday.

If this movie is going to have the same exact story as the game, I am definitely not going to see it, as I've already seen the original story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksun said:
Gah! why did they make Cloud look like a GIRL!?!?!
;/ he looks japanase, not like a girl..

This could be very good, I cant wait for it myself, but what I can wait for is the god damn awfull dubs that usa will throw at us all, subs anyone?

Besides, no matter how crap it MAY be, its got cooling looking FF7 people, so im getting it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he looks to me just like the pictures of him in the manual

well im expecting this to be really damn good cause it sertainly looks good and i deffinitly sounds good so ive got high hopes for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom