God Hand = OMG!!

Best answers
Hmmm.... Didn't really seems that intresting to me, more like a hack'n'smash roleplaying game. Even though i don't know anything about storyline yet...
But i kinda liked the modern-western feel the game seemed to have (kinda like Trigun). And also what console this will be on? PS2?

Best answers
Hmm...just another "Devil May Cry" type game, nothing special about it :S

Best answers
Thats like saying "Just another game".

Your logic is genius

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been keeping my eye on this game, and I think it'll be pretty interesting. It's supposedly pretty comical as well, with you being able to kick your opponents in the nuts, for example, eliciting amusing responses from your enemies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keeping an eye on this thread.

If it starts burning, we've got got problems.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm its stupid, seems like a game without any potential anymore, stupid Enemies, there are girls,*** 2 black guys who are messing their penis ingame, some insane wrestlers and more stupid enemies.

it all just seems to me like a fighting game wich gets borring in a fast way. you should get a rid of this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks awesome. I can't wait for it. Gotta love the style and comical elements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Looks awesome. I can't wait for it. Gotta love the style and comical elements.
o/ Hell yeah.

I'm also liking the dialogue I've heard in the trailers. Quite amusing. x]

Best answers
Shorty_ss3 said:
WTF is your problem ;/
illiterate people in judging things based on everyone elses opinions, not having one of their own.
Judging something before its even available, is just moronic.

This game is unique, and doesnt look like any game thats been out recently.
Certantly, does not look like devil may cry.
Only thing similar is the fast paced fighting style.

What it does look like, is a game where its based on meer dodging and keeping yourself from being hit.
Since in most games, if you get stabbed in the chest you still can get up and fight.
These games, if you get stabbed you pretty much need to start over.
Takes a little skill to deal with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any more *****ing at anyone and I will be closing this thread and breaking some legs with my lead Warning pipe.

We clear? Alrighty then. Carry on!

Best answers
Big Kyle said:
illiterate people in judging things based on everyone elses opinions, not having one of their own.
Judging something before its even available, is just moronic.

This game is unique, and doesnt look like any game thats been out recently.
Certantly, does not look like devil may cry.
Only thing similar is the fast paced fighting style.

What it does look like, is a game where its based on meer dodging and keeping yourself from being hit.
Since in most games, if you get stabbed in the chest you still can get up and fight.
These games, if you get stabbed you pretty much need to start over.
Takes a little skill to deal with that.
Seriously, you are a god damn genius. You just did what you said you shouldn't do. In the same post! Sweeeeeet. Genius of the 2006 award goes to you good sir!

- This game looks utter ****, just like any other hack and smash game out there. The only thing that might pull this out of it's dirt is if the story is extrordinary good, which its most likley not.
And SayianPrideXxX or wtfever your nick is, how old are you? What happend to the times where a mod usually just states issues with a good asset of maturity?

"Any more *****ing at anyone and I will be closing this thread and breaking some legs with my lead Warning pipe.

We clear? Alrighty then. Carry on!"

Grow the **** up. Your post is actually worse then engaging a flame at individuals, and you sure as hell fail to do your job.
Also, go change your god damn signature you stuck up piece of shi t.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We warned you both. I'm warning both of you, and locking this thread to prevent further ****.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos discussed things with a few of us a bit and has decided to revoke Big Kyle's full on warning and just issue a tiny little non official warning asking not to get that close to the borderline in future posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom