GMax 1.2 Tutorials

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, well I got Gmax 1.2, and I would like to learn, but I have some questions...

1- Could it be used as somthing to make 3D images for sigs,backgrounds,ect. If so how would I go about it?

2- Where can I get some good Version 1.2 tutorials of GMax, not the oens downloadable from the discreet site, cause those are for ealier versions.

I'm not if this should go in model/skin section or artwork, its kinda both os I put it here.

Best answers
well get some 3ds max tuts and then you'll get learnin and buy some books on it like "modeling a character in 3ds max" by Paul Steed

well good luck :p oh yea on the pics you just do like normal modeling then you somehow save as a pic or something like make a sphere, render then somehow save then put it into like ps7

GOOD LUCK!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got it too yay!i'm not totally sure, cause i got it yesterday, but i would start with using the downloadable ones, cause those teach the basics and then go to the trendwhoring :)
not sure if you can do the renders in gmax yet though sorry

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but those tuts are old, and I was doing the mace oen and one of the commands isn't on 1.2 so thats why I want an up to date one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, its all there just look around, i'm on the face one right now
what command is it?

Best answers
My problem isn't that something in the tutorials isn't working for me, the tutorials just aren't working for me. I tried loading them on their own (just double-clicking them)...that didn't work
I also tried going to Help-->Tutorials, that doesn't do anything either
Can someone help me out here?...Thanks in advance

Never mind...I got it, sorry for bothering you guys

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doesn't matter now I got 3dsmax. thasnks all for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom