giving ki to team m8s juring ps

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for tea mode i reckon the team should set this sort of system up where u can give ki to your team m8s

how it could work

when a team m8 is in a ps and losing other players could give there ki to them (let's say u could have the server admin chose this option in the advanced server options) have this inly for team m8s . also u could limit how much ki a team m8 sends to that player in the ps . the player could have this option to give the team m8 there ki (the admin could have this feature set to a level) let's say u can set ti to differ levels (give as little or great ki as you want) as i have said this could be turned on or off in the server options. the idea is to help the team mate out juring the ps , u could maybe put it in as a once per life thing (hopefully i do make sense)

any , comments , crits ?

Best answers
Does this also apply to blockstruggles? If yes :
When you have tons of KI and you get pushed to a wall you will lose hp even if your Ki meter is full. What about that?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah not really but it sounds nice , make a thread about it if u want to get crits and comments

Best answers
That could get a bit un-fair, cause you can give ki, charge up, give more ki, charge up, give even more ki,
and so on. thus, a transformed vegeta on even 100,000,000 couldn't take 2 noobs even using finalflash. maybe that wrong on the numbers, but you get the overall idea.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do this? you could just charge your own beam and enter the power struggle yourself

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if a player is stuck in a strugg and is nearly out of eneergy or is out then a team m8 could step in and give the player some ki (the server admin could set it to how much ki is allowed to be given to that player) and assaf it's the energy they use for attacks , not giving power to get stronger

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for double posting , but kai sharing can be done in simple forms

it could be set to a med low high or off option in the advanced server mode (but it should just be med or low , plus it could be done only a certain amount of times juring the whole duration of the game and it could limit it to give 1 - 3 people max *but i am not sure bout using 3 people , 2 would be a fair limit*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't say you're sorry, use the edit button.

As has been said, you can fire your own beam into the struggle to help your team mate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about maybe like in UT when some1 uses linkgun u can shoot linkgun on him to make his gun more powerful. ofcourse if hes a team8.
if he is enemy I think u can shoot at him to drain his KI like against cell.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but how accurate it the chance that your team m8 will give shoot a beam into the struggle , it would be hard to have the beam find the head betwenn the two beams in the struggle i guess , plus some charcters like frezia & piccolo are't all that good for struggling (why can't sbc be controlled , in legacy2 piccolo's sbc was controlled by piccolo)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
yeah but how accurate it the chance that your team m8 will give shoot a beam into the struggle , it would be hard to have the beam find the head betwenn the two beams in the struggle i guess , plus some charcters like frezia & piccolo are't all that good for struggling (why can't sbc be controlled , in legacy2 piccolo's sbc was controlled by piccolo)
are u talking to me? u need to quote.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and also what if the team m8 doesn't wanna take part in the ps coz they mite ethier be at a weak pl or just a charcter with lack of good attacks or caghut up in doing melee based attacks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by SAIAN OVERLORD
caghut up in doing melee based attacks<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
if he's caught in a melee battle then he neads all the ki he can get

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know , nut some guy in the server mite be a melee freak and only use melee as his only type of attack , plus as i have mentioned some charcters don't have good attack to struggle with (genric beams are weak for a struggle and only work well if u r very powerful compared to bot/other players in the server) the player in the ps could use the kai to try to push back the beam in the other direction , another point of this idea is that you could prevent big blast radious happening that would wipe out every1 .

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
well if a player is stuck in a strugg and is nearly out of eneergy or is out then a team m8 could step in and give the player some ki (the server admin could set it to how much ki is allowed to be given to that player) and assaf it's the energy they use for attacks , not giving power to get stronger
I have and idea for this how about turning it into a move for the characters to give them power like in movie 8 where Gohan, trunks, piccolo and Vegeta are giving him power to help him beat brolly (maybe tone down the amount of ki that is being drained for moves to increase time in fights power struggles and flying) but anyways tell me what you's think :).

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Instead of limiting on the AMOUNT of ki that can be given to a single person at a time. I say limit the amount of times you can give ki to someone. And this could be determined by how much you give, and who your giving it to. Example:
  • It should not be instantanous, but should either equalize the amount, or slow it down, depending on how much your giving.
  • If the ki amount that you are giving, is below 2/3 of your KI energy, you could give them more ki; 3(three) 1/3 sized ki amounts, 2(two) 1/2 sized ki amounts, or 1(one) maximum Ki amount size.
  • If the ki amount given is either 1/2, or above 1/2 but below the whole amount; 1(one) 1/2 sized ki amount
  • If the ki amount given is your maximum amount of ki; you cannot give them anymore.
  • You can't give them any more ki until either you die, or that person's struggle is ended.
  • Text would appear and show who's in a struggle, and it'll be color coded. Blue for Good, Red for Evil.
  • A number besides that struggle text, would tell you how many times you can give Ki to your teammate.
I didn't revise this. I typed this up as I was thinking about it. Sorry if I am completely changing your suggestion. But I thought this would help out.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
nah not really but it sounds nice , make a thread about it if u want to get crits and comments
i think you misinterpreted what he meant.. all hes sayin is that this is useless in a blockstruggle cuz u lose HP when against a wall regardless of PL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom