Giving energy "attack"

Best answers
Wouldn't it be good if you could give energy to your friends if they need energy, or opponents.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(orry for acting like a mod now) Wouldnt it be good if everyone used the search button?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be if you had the time but they can just charge up as for BS and PS it would be usseless i dont want to strugle for half an hour
od you?

Best answers
Grega said:
it would be if you had the time but they can just charge up as for BS and PS it would be usseless i dont want to strugle for half an hour
od you?
WTF? I just mentioned pl giving "attack" that you can choose, just like buus regeneration. It's just a idea.

And I didn't find anything like this familiar.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the forum gets snipped every so often and we have to start over.

This has been suggested trillions of times and it isn't going to be implamented any time soon. It wouldn't really add to gameplay to be able to give someone your ki as they could just charge up in a matter of seconds. It wouldn't even assist someone in a power struggle as much as it would for you to fire your own beam into the power struggle and help them out that way. Giving someone PL would just upset the PL balance totally.

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Yeah, the forum gets snipped every so often and we have to start over.

This has been suggested trillions of times and it isn't going to be implamented any time soon. It wouldn't really add to gameplay to be able to give someone your ki as they could just charge up in a matter of seconds. It wouldn't even assist someone in a power struggle as much as it would for you to fire your own beam into the power struggle and help them out that way. Giving someone PL would just upset the PL balance totally.
Oh, I didn't mean like that! I mean't to give MORE energy to the one they're giving. Sorry if I expressed myself wrong. Like, buu got 1 500 000 PL and gives 500 000 PL to goku so he gets 1 250 000.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why hat i dont think anybodey is going to have aney pl to spare

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
giving PL ??? are you mad ??? noone would give him PL away
it would overpower permanent transformations ...
this never happens in DBZ

this won't be in ESF

Best answers
Nretep said:
giving PL ??? are you mad ??? noone would give him PL away
it would overpower permanent transformations ...
this never happens in DBZ

this won't be in ESF
It happeneds IN DBZ! When frieza is about to die Goku gives him energy...> :rolleyes:

Best answers
well nretep was saying PL so I dont think he was going the same direction as you

but as sonic said, its been suggested numerous times and it doesnt seem like its gonna be in

if you want to help replenish your teammate give him a sensu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Unknown said:
It happeneds IN DBZ! When frieza is about to die Goku gives him energy...> :rolleyes:
Energy ... not strength
Goku didn't give him his PL to survive ... just KI

Best answers
Exactly. Ki = Energy. Powerlevel = Strength and Ability.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki is the energy that u nead to shute a khh or anery other attack (exept SB)
u can recharge it in 2 seconds

Best answers
I see the thread, it says give your teammates energy...if you want to do that, give them a sensu bean...or if you think about it...they can just recharge their own

If you mean give them powerlevel then its a horrible idea because a team would have all their players give one person all their pl and make him a juggernaut

Best answers
Brim said:
I see the thread, it says give your teammates energy...if you want to do that, give them a sensu bean...or if you think about it...they can just recharge their own

If you mean give them powerlevel then its a horrible idea because a team would have all their players give one person all their pl and make him a juggernaut
The second was the right one. I'd love a juggernaut :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom