girl players in ESF

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Like I said, a guy who can't control his hormones with a ball of text saying he/she is a girl and links to his pic is a guy that creams himself when he holds a girls hand :p

Seriously, I don't think whehter girls/guys play ESF matters, they are people, they are individual and ESF is a game not use a kamehameha to find your perfect match.

>_>

oh yea I forgot it's the internet so nvm what I said :p

Best answers
At least they have the sense to be polite instead getting fired up... except for some cases :\

Best answers
well excuse me, what rudeness to those find a real girlfriend things coz i was just curious and had nothing to do with hormones or wanting to hook up, maybe those of u that suggested it are the ones who should be under the microscope.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GFK's insane, leave him alone ;P I thought the link was funny as hell. Guys need to learn to control themselves better :p Then again, I'm 22, I suppose it's just and age/maturity thing :p /2 cents

-Karrde-

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Spider Bite, please do not double post, the edit button is there for a reason.

Best answers
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/?t=archives&date=2003-05-26
Oh my god, i'm literally on the floor laughing here. That's the funniest pic i've seen in a while :laff:

And on topic: If a girl is playing a video game (esf in this case), then good for them but... that's all it is. It's not like it affects me, it's just another goku or vegeta sitting there waiting be meleed ^^. People who do /try/ and flirt with them need to realise that there's no point. The only thing you're doing is embarrasing yourself (proven by the girls who say they laugh at the flirty boys).

*signs the "get a real girlfriend" petition*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a girl I occasionally played with who was a perfect match for me, just enough to be a challenging fight on both ends. I can barely remember her name, since I've not played with her since the middle of 1.1, but I remember it was four letters long and began with an R. I want to say it was "Ruri"...she was pretty cool, one of my more honorable and fun opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom