ginyus body change!

Best answers
sooooooooo since the creator of this idea doesnt want to suggest it.....i do it.

the idea is that ginyus body change can also used for animals and stuff.... so if u create dinos....maybe add some frogs aswell.....and it would be awesome if ginyu could change into them.....so if the beam from gets interruped by a animal by accident or by will he will change into the animal....

for that it would be also cool if u would add the ability to carry stuff....so u can pick up frogs and maybe dinos...and throw them

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing i think where would be acceptable, is that once you change into an animal is that you HP would be 5 HP and just walking. Nothing else.

Why would an Dino carry an Frog oO ???

I only like that idea that you can change into every Model where is on the Map like Trees or so. Stuff that has HP Points.
But nothing would be dangerous.

YOu couldnt do anything in an Tree like stand around >_>...
Still wouldnt hurt to be put in or left out.

Best answers
XD not the dino shall carry a frog

other players should be able to carry! so they could interfear a bodychange....like u play goku i do vegeta....ginyu trys a body change on you and i throw a frog between u 2^^ could be also used as weapon:p the frog i mean^^

and its like in the show^^ of course the dino and the frog should then have like 10hp or something:p but still be able to fire a low beam....something like a easteregg on Xmas^^

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
the creator is in :cool: i didn't post this here cause i already go a no no from various people:s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom