Ginyu suggestion

Best answers
I have a suggestion of Ginyu's trans, that he can switch witch buddy does he want(guldo, burter, jeice, recoome.) and every of them will have one differend attack than others. In game when u play as ginyu u can after trans switch one char, but only if he wont descend. if he wants he can after trans play alone.

oh and every buddy will have only one strong attack so they both can power struggle with enemy.Only ur buddy will shot his own attack and u can shot any attack u want exept gen.beam, and kiblast.(if u chot gen.beam or kiblast ur buddy will not shot.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err. I did not get a word of that. Whats the idea part again

Anyhow im more woried about the speed of characters with the buddy system. If they stay slow its bad and if they start fast its also bad :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt understand most of that, but that last suggestion would overpower the buddy system, so i strongly disagree.

Best answers
Ginyu is strongest
Recomm is 2. strongest
Jeice is stronger then burter, but burter is faster then jeice...
guldo is weakest but have special moves only..

Best answers
Eh..i thought buddy system is when you transform you change from ginyu to jeice or something. (jeice=fast+weak Recoome=slow+powerful Ginyu=weak+strong abilities and average speed and the others have their own traits) or something like that..ah well its an ok idea, are you saying they both shoot a beam, their beams collide and go where you aim? to have like a 3-man ps with 2 players?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what is known the buddy comes out and helps you fight. That means that he fires beams and melees (im not 100% cause there isnt realy that much known) But im shure that you boath fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
From what is known the buddy comes out and helps you fight. That means that he fires beams and melees (im not 100% cause there isnt realy that much known) But im shure that you boath fight.
This is pretty much all that's released to the public at this time. But keep checking back on the main site for updates about the buddy system. Alot of people will actually probably prefer it over the standard ssj trannies.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say Kama what about the speed. Will the buddy system also increase the speed or will they stay slow?

Best answers
Hmm with buddy system its to keep your power average, but give you 2 people, so its just average x2? Well what about melle, does your buddy do random codes, and sice technically your one person, is there 5 man melle (say2 ginyus with buddies) or do you AND your buddy count as 2?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err you can only have 1 buddy from what i know. So where did you get the 5 man melee O.O

And from what has been said the buddy has fight animations but it actualy acts like a bot folowing you and attacking people. (Not shure about the last part)

Best answers
i got the 5-man melle because i said youve got your buddy, and theres already 3-man melle in 1.3, so does your buddy do adv melle with you, and do you both count as 2 in the 3-man melle (which is most likely so) and if not another ginyu with a buddy flys in and hits (so youve got 2 people hitting someone+their buddies....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom