Gif for esf :D

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I 'v just finish my second gif and it looks great but can U give me a lint to upload my gif for u to see I formate my hdd and I lost the site
And I was thing about making a tutorial gif :D

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Not smooth, could hardly follow it, too small....ermmm yeah, fix that. X_x

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I thing I can make i't biger what size ?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess like....400x300 or larger...maybe 640x480 or something, but you will probably need a new host as the filesize will increase too. =\

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
u shud learn to use flash for those sorta things rather than making gifs =/

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I had no idea what was happening.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
What you do is take a couple of screenshots, mix them together to make a gif. But you should try to make a movie of what your playing and then turn it into a gif...results? Much smooter frames. But finally the size was good and you could actually see something...but the gif lacked quality. So as Davidskiwan said, use flash to make these kind of things.

Best answers
1st gif: 2/10
2nd gif: 4/10

Ya if u use flash for this kinda stuff would look lot sweeter but keep up the work m8

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Use FRAPS to record the movie then use Flash to edit it and make it into a .gif, you'll get a better framerate, better quality and less of that crappy white stuff.

Best answers
have to agree fraps is defently the way to go for gifs and movies...... give ya a 7/10 for the effort ...did you print screen all of the images????

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Use FRAPS to record the movie then use Flash to edit it and make it into a .gif, you'll get a better framerate, better quality and less of that crappy white stuff.
*relief* I thought that it was only me that saw that white spots thought maybe my video card was like super crappy or something. The Gallick gun one was the best it was way better than the others and it was ok. What program are you using to make that and what mode are you running and what Video card are you using? Because my vid card is crappy but i never get white speckles or anything like that. o_O
*edit*
Sicron said:
What you do is take a couple of screenshots, mix them together to make a gif.
Shhh. No he didn't don't reveal the secrets to the ancient ways of .gif making.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can make a movie but i need some help (I what to make all the DBZ series in esf stily :D) but i what to whait for esfb13.exe maybe the movis will become muchug good o and those are just pictrures made an software theaths why it loks like theath
I need some one to helpe whit this maybe a story adn i will turn it in a gif or a movie or what ever :D

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Well I can make a movie but i need some help (I what to make all the DBZ series in esf stily :D) but i what to whait for esfb13.exe maybe the movis will become muchug good o and those are just pictrures made an software theaths why it loks like theath
I need some one to helpe whit this maybe a story adn i will turn it in a gif or a movie or what ever :D
If your video card can record that is, just taking tons of pictures would be one huge gif. Post a new topic for people who want to help you recreate dbz moments like gohan vs. cell or soemthing like that then you should be a spectator and record it, and edit it and everything, Then add some good music and youll have a movie.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
10x but i still got here some help and i do what to make a huge gif like u say :D well this is my next thing ;) but what saga or what match ? gohan and Cell ?(i can of hate to instal evm but for he good of esf ok :D) and i need a program from gif to avi ?can u help me whit this ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom