GHP = Gohan's Hidden Power

Best answers
This is a new dbz mod, it will be a very diffrent game then most of the dbz mods out there, we have been going for almost over a year and over the past few months have progressed amazingly, before checking out the site i have to tell you that the Progress Bar is wrong and is not close to what we are at
http://nothere.net//
check out the site, if you see what you like register in the fourms, or if you have skill in mod making, any field maybe you would have a chance to join who knows, well i will post updates here maybe a screen from our beta

Best answers
well here are a couple screenys in our 2nd team build
this is a TEMP hud, and this is prob now what it will look like when its finished btw

Best answers
i dont understnad why it is frowned apon, i mean its just another group of people gettin together using esf as a great model to start a mod to only pray to be better *yah i know im a suck-up*
for a mod to have a fan base you need to advertise i dont understnad why it is frowned apon once again

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im not a mod, i just know the ropes, so im not gona kill yah for it

Best answers
yah its ok, i just hope that advertising works, well anyway how do you like how it looks so far ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no advertizing

not frowned apon simply out right not allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom