getting to full power ssj with a better concept..

Best answers
ok heres my idea for 1.3 i think it would be pretty cool when you turn ssj theres a base power level like in the card game example: http://www.dbzcardgame.com/cardLibrary.cfm?action=search&search=super&series_id=4#

click on the second super sayin goku

well when you turn ssj theres a bar and theres some way to fill it up
i was thinking just charging but it migt take a while then when its full and you reach the next power level you do it again till its at the set max for ssj then when you go ssj 2 theres a set max and for ssj 3. to charge it just hold e but your ki has to be full for the power level bar to go up

or to make it fair after every kill/death you can fill up one bar meh it needs some modification but it would be pretty cool to have

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's basically the same system as we have now just with bars isn't it? You kill someone now to gain PL. You kill enough people and you can transform.

The suggestion to "charge" the bars up would have people hiding in corners doing it for 5 minutes to transform half an hour into the game, so I'm not sure it's such a good idea.

Best answers
personally, i tried to read what the hell you are suggesting, but from the small part i understood here,
you are suggesting more transformations and infinite pl for the sayians only. also, the "E" is correctly for powerup. atleast play a bit if you suggest something.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are you talking about assaf? What you said doesn't make any sense. I don't see infinite PL exclusively for Saiyans in his suggestion and he did say E. Note the part that came after when he said your ki has to be full before it will effect your power level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom