Getting a new console next summer ... but which ??

Best answers
I have been thinking about gettin an xbox because there are alot of games i want for the xbox. Games like Project Ego, halo 1 & 2,Morrowind, Dead Or Alive 3, etc etc.

But should i buy gamecube instead all the nintendo AA titles should be out by then.

and btw i already have a ps2.:yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get X-Box, have you played Dead to Rights? thats 10x times better than Grand Theft Auto 3!

Rockstar made the game too :yes:

Best answers
Dude I have a ps2 and a gc and they rule. So I would say get the gc! Think of the games u could be playing next year...
Zelda
Skies Of Arcadia
Phantasy Star Online
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles
Resi Evil 0
Resi Evil 4

There are loads more plus the games out at the mo, or coming out near crimbo -
Super Mario Sunshine
Resident evil
Metriod prime
die hard vendetta
timsplitters 2
star fox advenures

At least the gc gmes are class! Ps2 and gc is the best combo, beleve me!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, it will probably be another year before we find which one is worth buying.

i already got a ps2, so its either x-box or gcube for me. hmmm a tough choice at this point. we just got to wait and see :)

Best answers
I´ve never liked scary games like REsident evil, well coz im a sissy. I get scared VERY easily :D
and BTW Namco made Dead To rights ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:\ dont another bloody console thread

LOOK ON SOME SITES, plz plz plz dont ask here, look on review sites for games, the console, buy mags about them, whatever, JUST DONT ASK HERE

;/ tooo many flame wars start on these threads

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, people get really upset and argue for an endless amount of time about which console is better.

All the consoles have something that makes them unique and fun to play. Except X-box, everyone knows that sucks. ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all a matter of preference

If you want a system with games that's designed for mature players, get an XBOX

however

If you want a system with games that will be designed for the younger players, get a gamecube.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel I should state this now. Game Cube is NOT solely intended for younger gamers. I hardly see how a game like Turok Evolution, which has an ungodly amount of dismemberment and blood/gore in it is designed for children. Simply because there is Luigi's Mansion and Mario Sunshine doesn't make it childish..... just wanted to set that straight :)

Besides, every console has some childish games (*cough* Crash Bandicoot). Anyways, IMO, get which ever console u want, if it were up to me, I would have all three..... well... maybe not an X-Box..... I just don't like it.

Best answers
COnsole... id go with gamecube... its cheap and hAs ALOT of GREAT games... xbox has the best hardware, but horrible games, and ps2 has ok hardware and good games...

GC pwnsor joo

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Gamecube has more platform games than any other. the same old girl in distress as you find her you learn new tricks.

those type of games are only worth renting. once you beat it just sits there.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, u only have to save Peach in one game so far.... Mario Sunshine. And they have like 3 platformers out (SSBM, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine). And remember, we are here just to give suggestions, not to start another console war. I will be watching.;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ps2 is basically becoming a computer cause soon ur gona be able to buy a hard drive adaptor for it.

but get gamecube, just because i hate xbox and u already have ps2

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jez people stop putting down X-Box just because YOU dont like it. Atleast put a reason for not liking it and actually help the guy give him some strong points of every system and explain why you would choose it.

Anyway, I would choose X-Box because that game Dead to rights is REALLY cool. X-Box does have a lot of good games. Halo, Wreckless, and all the games on X-Box look better than the other systems. Gamecube has quite a few of good games to. Luigis Mansion was good, Resident Evil was amazing, and Super Smash Bros. was a lot of fun. Since you already have PS2 I need not explain it.

Note: I did not name every good game on Xbox and Gamecube because how good a game is all depends on your own preference. I merely named a couple games that are very popular.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, I rather see you get an xbox rather than the Sega ame stealing cube, I eman everything that sega made is now being remade for the POS Game Cube. Hell I will never sell my dreamcast for a cube.

Best answers
Hmm...I would get a GameCube. We all know Nintendo rox...they are making a come back and hopefully it will be like it was in the 80's....ahhh *reminisences about the old days* :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dead to rights is a total max payne clone game just get maxpayne on the computer u can get kung fu and tons of cool stuff and its also cheaper

and gc is gonna be one really sweet console cause all the cool games are comming!!! marios out zelda starfox and metroid are all comming super soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom