Get rid of the kiblob!

Should the kiblob be removed?

• Yes! That thing sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldnt care either way.

• What are you on, crack? Keep the kiblob!

• Total voters
Best answers
I really think we could do without the kiblob. It seems as if the pattern is almost the same in every server.

a.) Somebody melees you do the ground.
b.) They fire the little ki blasts and kiblob you while you're getting up.

It's very annoying really. Maybe to counteract for the kiblob being cut out they can increase the speed of the ki blasts. I dont even remember such a move being in the show.

Thoughts/Comments?

Best answers
You don't remember the ki blob?

It got used so many times how could you not remember it. Both goku and vegeta used it on perfect cell...vegeta actually used it quite a bit. Gohan used a couple of times as well. It is one of the more popular moves and should stay. No matter what there will always be some sort of cheap move in everygame...you just have to learn how to out manuver them and get around it...get comfortable with the teleport...it is good for dodging.

Best answers
I belive the ki blob is supose to represent a continuouse explosion, you know when vegeta goes nuts all the time, and firest like 300 ki blasts into the ground and there is like a huge explosion that last for a wile.

Best answers
Don't you know this suckers who melee the enemie too the ground and fire ki blast and you can't do anything ? THATS *** !

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well kiblob doesn't do that much damage and you can get usualy get of the floor really quick so wut is 10 hp.... when you got 100.....

KEEP IT IN
it is also a nice way 2 kill some1 when you see there losing pl

Best answers
Dont get hit by melee in the first place, simple as that...

Use that little teleport key

Best answers
I dont have anythign against the kiblob but this new idea of increasing fire rate sounds more interesting. Like every time you hit someome with it starts to shoot faster and maybe even more accuratley. I'd like that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Futile
You don't remember the ki blob?

It got used so many times how could you not remember it. Both goku and vegeta used it on perfect cell...vegeta actually used it quite a bit. Gohan used a couple of times as well.
That was a combination of explosions like it was said before. It wasnt a pure ball of energy that expanded because little tiny ki shots with a low rate of fire. In that "kiblob" the thing ended after the shots did.

Best answers
I believe that is what the ki blob is supposed to represent...remember these aren't paid professionals designing this mod...besides the androids pulled that little combo on Gohan in the Trunks movie. It should stay....just get good with the transport and catch your enemy off gaurd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like the ki blob, its way to strong... by the time the animation for ur person getting up from meeleing, you dead

Best answers
its a good attack
you prob just cant use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by icu2
its a good attack
you prob just cant use it
did you even read the guys post, he did not say it was too hard to use, he said it was too powerfull:S ****ing idiot

Best answers
Tepus if u get hit when u have low ki, u stay down for a wile, always try to keep ur ki high, and most of the time u will recover before you even hit the ground.

Best answers
If keeping your KI high was as easy as you are making it sound, then there wouldn't be that much of a problem would there? You people think everything is as easy as toasting bread.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't have much of a problem with the kiblob, as a matter of fact, its fun to use on somebody charging a beam. when you see somebody charging something like final flash or big bang where they must stay still to charge, chuck a few ki blasts to get a kiblob around them, and when they let the attack go, boom, you get a kill for it. is it cheap? a little. just try to watch out when you charge big attacks, or just charge little ones that allow you to move, or be goku and teleport as you charge.

Best answers
Originally posted by ChannelForThePa
i don't have much of a problem with the kiblob, as a matter of fact, its fun to use on somebody charging a beam. when you see somebody charging something like final flash or big bang where they must stay still to charge, chuck a few ki blasts to get a kiblob around them, and when they let the attack go, boom, you get a kill for it. is it cheap? a little. just try to watch out when you charge big attacks, or just charge little ones that allow you to move, or be goku and teleport as you charge.
In such a case, it would be nice. However, when somebody melees you to the ground, and milks as much extra life outta you as possible when it's impossible to defend yourself until you get up, it's REALLY annoying. And it happens all the damn time. I personally never use it against somebody because i know it's extremely cheap.

As for icu2, people like you really make me angry. You think that any person who complains just cant use the thing to their advantage. Bad logic. It seems as too many people playing ESF are immature 10-year-old DBZ fans who dont play anything else. I see it all the time in servers. Kids coming into a server, bragging their the best at the game because they use cheap tactics, and when they get their asses handed to them, they leave quietly like they never said anything, and repeat the process. It's sad really.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh you are right, it can be pretty cheap. i certainly wish people would mix their tactics up, i think its boring to keep killing people the same way. i guess it all depends on the attitude of the players, be it play to have fun, or play to win...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i like the kiblop, its handy for raising your pl a bit!! so i think it should stay in esf, but just a little changes! but i dont have any idea what changes!!

:/

Best answers
Id like to keep the kiblob in ESF just cause its one of the more stylish attacks. Its cool trying to blast ppl while they're dodging kiblobs left and right. it just seems more like dbz.

But as for the ppl that use the melee/kiblob combo, they can goto hell. theres no honor in that. and besides, it only took me 5min into playing ESF for the first time to learn that the best counter for that is to teleport just as soon as ur person gets up then melee ur attacker to the ground.

Best answers
kiblob is the best atack to finish someone off when u kicked him into the wall okay your right there should be more forms of kiblob like piccolo has but defenetly keep it in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom