Get rid of the kiblob!

Should the kiblob be removed?

• Yes! That thing sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldnt care either way.

• What are you on, crack? Keep the kiblob!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki blob is one of the key things in DBZ how can you take it away?? its like taking away goku or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides kiblob is ment to be used when a persons on the ground

thats the whole thing joe made it for

Best answers
Dont get rid of the blob. The blob is a classiccccc, keep it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sorta adds to the difficulty of the game so keep it
danny + charchu check your pms

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides there never was an argument the team isnt about to take out stuff they spent a long time making

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't post in this thread, it's another summoned from the dead. I think somebody needs to realize that Greg can check his logs and see who is reviving dead threads through the polls and we can IP ban him from the forums if he keeps it up.

Best answers
the people who just kai blob either are n00bs or just cant combo. I think combos are more fun than any kai blast. but its a very important attack in the show. where would piccolos scatter shot go. if your dumb enough to stay in the blast longer than you cant move for you deserve to get hit with it. this helps just keep hitting jump till you get out unless you die from low health, but either way your gonna die sometime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hashsama ... welcome to the forums ... be sure that you've read the rules ... it's not allowed to post in thread which are dead (2 weeks no post)

part 3

Best answers
The kiblob is the greatest thing to happen in any dbz game. It's just all around fun to make one and then combo someone into it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blob is fine as it is, unless you're a beginner, you're not going to sit there on the ground and let someone ki blob yo. Most of the time people don't know how to get up fast becuase they're new, but any decent player won't get caught under a ki blob for more than a few seconds. nothing cheap about it, it doesn't deal much damage at all, it's accessible to everyone, and it's a very good tactical move. This is the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about the ki blob, becuase it doesn't cuase any people problems. Just becuase you don't want to take the time and learn how to avoid getting blob'd you want it out? I say no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom