Get 6 dbs, only to have somone steal wish with last db

Best answers
I am suggesting that you can hold more than 1 db, when u get 7 u press use and can make a wish without dropping them, without all that, if you get killed, touch luck you drop them

Best answers
.) There's a reason why CTDB is a team-mode
.) Maybe the "strength"-wish should affect the whole team... would be more fair

Best answers
i like [SSj]~Piccolo's 2nd point

that would make the wish a lot more selfless, and i would sugest droping the imortality wish thats jsut usless all everyone does is w8 it out but none of this is gona matter they specificly said they wont listen to ctdb posts untill they are ready to fix it

Best answers
Yeah.. they aren't gonna look at it anytime soon..

And anyway, where are you gonna leave 6-7 dragonballs at a time?? *Watches the perverts crawl out of their hiding places*

Best answers
Well, you have to put them somewhere to gather them...

Piccolo, thats a great idea :)

Best answers
i think that all the people on ur team who carried or touched a dragon ball will egt 1 wish each the others who didnt help shouldn't get a wish

also Whats the Wish friendship do

Best answers
Its supposed to give you another wish next time but doesnt work...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it doesnt give u another wish it gives u another point which is used to win the game

and no the whole team should not be effected by strength because havent u watched dbz? the whole point behind the dragon balls is not everyone gets what they want and thus causing people to eather agree to give the power to someone else or agrue about it

Best answers
Couldnt their be an option saying i wish all ym friends to have power and devide the power up beytwen them so say 1mill power divided by 4 ppl will be 250,000 power each as another option cause i then u could have an option

but i understand that the devs dont wat to touch ctdb till they are ready and i udnerstand that so i will leave it at that

Best answers
You can easily put the DBs at your team-respawning point, since there are some of your guys most of the time. Of course this would require some strategy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom