Generic Shockwave/blast knockback attack

Best answers
It would make the gameplay more interesting if all classes/characters had the ability to release a generic spherical shockwave. (similar looking to a shockwave blast being emitted during transformation, but used as an attack)

At the cost of Ki, the blast/shockwave could knockback/stun (for a second more or less) anyone within the force of the blast. Since every character has ki.. it could be a generic attack

This attack shouldn't inflict any dmg (if any), basically making it a stun/knockback attack.

Similar to the solarflare, but more usefull, by pushing an attacker or group back with a blast would allow another alternative for countering melee attacks.

I think this attack would be incredibly helpfull.

And to keep it from being spamed im sure there is a way to limit its use/effectiveness, while maintaining an effective defensive blast.

Best answers
if i think i know what ur talking about... esf isnt that far along yet... but i wouldnt be suprised if i saw it..

i think too many questions come in hand.... like how far does the blast extend or does it explode or discentegrate people...... actually nm lol esf has been suprising us too much that would be nice to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom