Generic Ki beams?

Best answers
Was just wondering about the Generic Ki Beams. I did a search and came up empty on any details on them.

Do they look any different than any of the signature beams like vegetas galit gun attack? Or do they look the same? If they do, maybe a good idea would be making them like regular beams with the ball on the end but with a thin ki trail.

How strong are they Damage wise? Personally they should be just a tad stronger than Ki balls.

How long does it take to charge? Im assuming that they charge up really fast and can be fired in quick succession. That would be a really neat effect. Kinda like ki balls with ki trails :]. Reminds me of the many times Vegeta pounded people with something similar in the show.

I would appreciate any details, and if none thats fine too, i do like surprises :p

Best answers

Well that's vegeta's and there was another pic of his generic ki beam as well but they haven't showed anybody else yet (is it just me or does every damn picture/video show vegeta doing something in it and nobody else lol?)

I heard they took like 2-3 seconds to charge(I remember Hibiki saying that) and they wouldn't be that powerful but I'm certain it'd be much stonger than ki balls that's for sure.

That's all I know....I think

*Pretty accurate for a non tester mate ;) *
Cheeseman

Best answers
i'd think that they'd be stronger then regular ki balls, or else they wouldn't have any purpose in being in the game. ut it is just be or does vegeta's generic ki beam look like the big bang attack?

Best answers
Just you :p

He does the same stance I think but I think it looks awesome from what I've seen so it's better this way I reckon!

Best answers
i think the idea of the ki beam is so u can charge it up making it stronger :rolleyes:

Best answers
maybe so...Generic is probably nothing to special just a beam with alittle bit a power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom