Generic Beam/ball crash

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems that this Attack crashes my server when someone is using it near me.
WE can even reproduce it and show it to ya, but it still happens quite often randmoly.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this a possibility that this is random crashing that always happenes?

What you should do, is get a friend and create every single possibility there is for shooting a beam at a person and see which angles, flight, or combonations there is. Lets do the math.
The form is number and in parenthsies will be for what reason
9(characters)*8(standing/flight/bieng thrown/stuck to a wall/stuck to the floor/ rolling on the floor/recovering from the floor/recovering from the wall)*2(beamjumping)*2(beam or ball)**360^3(Basically a sphere around the target)*number(not going to caulcate possibilities for a beam struggle)*number(nor the possibilities for location relative to other things)*LastNumber(I forgot how many beams or balls there are)

Take all that squared(the second person) and you got as many possibilities there are. I doubt this has anything to do with generic beams. Just look at the possibilities that it deals with generic beams. The team needs more information before they go on this. I just assume its the random crashing that plagues the ESF game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i didnt read the whole post (i stopped where the Numbers begin <_<)

But it happens most when the Gen Beam is been shot, when the shooter is near me then it crashes and when the shooter is in an range from 15 meters.
The view isnt playing a role there.
I can play for hours without a crash but when there is this mioment when someone is near me and then shoots a Generic Beam then the crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom