Generic Balls

Best answers
Can somebody tell me what they mean by Generic Balls in the 1.2 outline?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hold secondary fire instead of primary fire while generic beam is selected, and a ball wil be launched, basically a generic beam without a tail.

I like it, something quick to launch on a downed opponent. :yes:

Best answers
So basically it's Generic Beam that you can't control and does the same damage. It sounds like they were just looking for secondary attack for Generic Beam.

Best answers
Actually it does (should anyway) more damage (at the same KI cost) since you cant controll it

And anyway ki balls own :)

Best answers
Oh good. Any other things that are different. Their has to be a disadvantage for using the ball over the beam.

Best answers
yeah..there is..you can't control it or struggle with it...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mp_multipleps 1

I need not say more.

Best answers
Keep in mind it's still a weak blast. It's no big bang. I am interested however if it'll keep getting bigger in a ps, like the generic beam, keep the original power, or get weaker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Topic: I dunno why it's in help ... but ok

Mike88 said:
Can somebody tell me what they mean by Generic Balls in the 1.2 outline?
short and exact: a deattached generetic beam (with currently a small trail)

Magus said:
Hold secondary fire instead of primary fire while generic beam is selected, and a ball wil be launched
there's another possibility to shoot it ... it just appeared while testing ... but it isn't sure if it stays so ... I like it, but I won't tell you how it is :Þ

Magus said:
basically a generic beam without a tail.
a clear nos/ yeo (sounds better in german) ... 1. is has a lil trail (like a kiblast) ... 2. I still hope for giving it a full trail (like SBC) ... and make it random if full or low ... 3. *add: and non-contrallable (deattached) (projectile)

Mike88 said:
So basically it's Generic Beam that you can't control and does the same damage. It sounds like they were just looking for secondary attack for Generic Beam.
you got it in all points ;) ... but Magus already said it

Wizard's Curse said:
Actually it does (should anyway) more damage (at the same KI cost) since you cant controll it
if you don't know anything, just be quiet
the gene ball will have exactly the same properties as the gene beam: speed (I hope I can talk to them and make them faster)/ kicost/ charge time/ damage/ explosion size/ color .....
deattached is a big advantage but also a lil disadvantage ... so there's no need to make it stronger

Bihal said:
you can't control it or struggle with it...
if you don't know anything, just be quiet
you can strugle with EVERYTHING (except melee vs KIAttack) ... you could even struggle with a kiblast vs a FinalFlash ... every kiattack is struggleable (execpt discs and lasers) ... it just depends in the properties (strength) of it

Mike88 said:
Their has to be a disadvantage for using the ball over the beam.
you can't control it ... if the enemy evades once, you'll definitly miss him (just if he moves back ;)) ... with gene attack you could controll and hit the enemy, even if he dodged it
you also can't beamjump with it :)

KWS and rikku-boy ... stop spamming ... this is a help section ... he asked for the GeneBall ... and nothing else

Magus said:
I like it, something quick to launch on a downed opponent. :yes:
yeah ... I liked it, too ... so I suggested it ... and voila ... it's in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom