Gay Pride parade cancelled.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In Seattle, Washington, they have the Zombie march, where you walk and act like a Zombie all day, roaming the streets and malls. It is pretty fun.
HELL HELP ME its 00:32 here, I won't be albe to sleep now! :cry:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two points of correction here. Gay people are attracted to the same gender, and it's not a choice.
Though I know the majority of homosexuals will tell you it isn't a choice for them, I have met a few that have said it was their choice. They could be, of course, those few hetero girls that only do it for the attention I guess.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Though I know the majority of homosexuals will tell you it isn't a choice for them, I have met a few that have said it was their choice. They could be, of course, those few hetero girls that only do it for the attention I guess.
If they choose to bang other chicks, they're not gay. They're bi. Most women are, probably because they (generalization of the women I've come into contact with) don't view sexuality the same way that men do. I've heard far more "lesbian college experience" stories than "dude on dude college experience" stories.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry guys, I didn't express myself correctly there. I didn't mean they really choose what sex they like. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom