Gay Marriage Legal in NY

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys yet again have no idea what this means towards religion and ethics. WAKE UP, this is not a good sign!!
If religion-bashing is to be avoided, these kinds of comments should probably be kept to a minimum.

Best answers
Wow, I didn't knew NY hadn't aproved gay marriage yet. Anyway it's fine now ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys yet again have no idea what this means towards religion and ethics. WAKE UP, this is not a good sign!!
Hey, I had an idea.

Since we have no idea what this means towards religion and ethics (and *you* seem to be implying that you know the truth), why don't *you* tell us what this means towards religion and ethics?

Fellow sheep (who do not know the supreme truth that is HERONISM), baa in unison as we hear the words of our leader.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I had an idea.

Since we have no idea what this means towards religion and ethics (and *you* seem to be implying that you know the truth), why don't *you* tell us what this means towards religion and ethics?

Fellow sheep (who do not know the supreme truth that is HERONISM), baa in unison as we hear the words of our leader.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I had an idea.

OR, you know, we could not, and just let it be. We've danced to this song more times than I care to remember.

But if it does happen, I'm just going to argue for Heron's corner because **** it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OR, you know, we could not, and just let it be. We've danced to this song more times than I care to remember.

But if it does happen, I'm just going to argue for Heron's corner because **** it.
Keep on wranglin', yo.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only a matter of time before the rest of the world catches on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have no idea what this statement means towards religion and ethics.

just sayin'.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have any of you herd of Disney's new project, 'the wonderful world of homosexuality'.
Outrageous right?
Also, don't pretend at all that Disney does not program its viewers into being gay. I have my reasons why being Gay is wrong whether you are a Christian,Muslim,Jew and Buddhist. If you begin to think why? you'd notice that Gay's are ruining the society we live in (which is already corrupt anyway, so why hesitate to ruin it some more?).

So what I'm trying to say for those people who don't understand my point is that being Gay is not what God will inflict upon the believers and that is the harsh reality of it. There is no easy way of accepting this unless your mind completly denies it.

Just my thoughts, God bless you all.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet, me first!

Have any of you herd of Disney's new project, 'the wonderful world of homosexuality'.
Outrageous right?
No, I don't care much for the name. Outrageous, no, awkward, yes. I'd like more information about what you're referring too.
Also, don't pretend at all that Disney does not program its viewers into being gay.
You don't program people to be homosexual. Homosexuality exists all through nature, all through human history as well. It's something that comes naturally. Each time a society rises which doesn't judge sexuality, and people are left free with choice, you see homosexuality. Each time a society rises which does put stigma on homosexuality, homosexuality still pops up.
I have my reasons why being Gay is wrong whether you are a Christian,Muslim,Jew and Buddhist.
Care to elaborate? Ofcourse, when you're gay, you can't have children.(leaving adopting out of it for now) When you can't have children, religion is wasted on you, because you can't have offspring to carry on your faith which would cause the believe to die out. But besides that, what other reason could there be?
If you begin to think why? you'd notice that Gay's are ruining the society we live in (which is already corrupt anyway, so why hesitate to ruin it some more?).
For starters, society has -always- been corrupt. (the abuse of power and position is there in every government, every religion, everything which has some form of hiërarchie) The moment people get any form of power, soon or later it's abused. Even the fairest person, makes decision which will be specified as abuse by others. I would like to know why homosexuality is adding too it though? How does your choice in gender ruin society?
So what I'm trying to say for those people who don't understand my point is that being Gay is not what God will inflict upon the believers and that is the harsh reality of it. There is no easy way of accepting this unless your mind completly denies it.
There are so incredibly many homosexuals, who also believe in so many different gods. There are even those who devoted their life to their god. so going by your sentence, people who happen to love the same set of chromosomes doesn't truly believe in god, or each person that's gay is abandoned by god. I thought god opened up to everyone who was willing to receive. Even murders and rapist get to confess their sins and receive the love of god.
Why deny anything? why not open yourself up to the full experience life has to offer. Instead of wasting it like sheep praying to a deity, which in return gives you the promise of eternal life. My opinion is actually that raising your children to believe that is the one of the biggest, meanest, corrupt things a human being can to another person. People should choose for themselves what they want, and be guided in their choice. Not have the believe of a parent be forced onto them, just as their grandparents did to their children.
Whether you like it or not, just like homosexuality, the idea of religion is something we as a species are susceptible to.
Why would you shield yourself from your own feelings? If you feel like you'd rather date the same gender, instead of another gender, why shouldn't you? Isn't it about being happy in life what it's all about?
Misusing the Bible has drenched the planet in many wars and crusaders already. Don't use it to outcast someone who's really just the same as you are.

Also, -if- disney is programing kids to be gay, why is that a bad thing. Parents bringing their children to pray with them, is pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should not use the bible as a shield to hide behind your own hatred. Being gay is between god and them, not you and them. There is but one judge, and you are not him.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Outrageous right?
Also, don't pretend at all that Disney does not program its viewers into being gay. I have my reasons why being Gay is wrong whether you are a Christian,Muslim,Jew and Buddhist. If you begin to think why? you'd notice that Gay's are ruining the society we live in (which is already corrupt anyway, so why hesitate to ruin it some more?).

Just my thoughts, God bless you all.
From Romans 2

The Bible said:
1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you toward repentance?.

You should try actually reading the book that you follow, just saying.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I started with a clear argument but then my computer crashed so I gave up trying to write, however ill show you some proofs(sources).

Object A: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6ROrSWqj4 6:25

Object B:- Most recent example subliminal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvw85sKluZo

Object C:- http://www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/factpage.html

The number of people who identify as gay or lesbian—and the proportion of people who have same-sex sexual experiences—are difficult for researchers to estimate reliably for a variety of reasons.[7] In the modern West, according to major studies, 2% to 13% of the population are homosexual.
- Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

The so called religious gay people are more likely to be telling lies, I remember one interview with a gay muslim, he said that he fasts "80" days aside from Ramadan. So thats 120 days of fasting each year.
Bull? I know so.

Now i know I can never convince you that being gay is a disease it's something you have to go find out for your self. I believe you that it is also natural, reincarnation tells me that a gay person could have been an adultress in his/her previous life. But i will not confuse you so I have yet to see a REAL religious gay person.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I started with a clear argument but then my computer crashed so I gave up trying to write, however ill show you some proofs(sources).

Object A: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6ROrSWqj4 6:25

Object B:- Most recent example subliminal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvw85sKluZo

Object C:- http://www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/factpage.html

The so called religious gay people are more likely to be telling lies, I remember one interview with a gay muslim, he said that he fasts "80" days aside from Ramadan. So thats 120 days of fasting each year.
Bull? I know so.

Now i know I can never convince you that being gay is a disease it's something you have to go find out for your self. I believe you that it is also natural, reincarnation tells me that a gay person could have been an adultress in his/her previous life. But i will not confuse you so I have yet to see a REAL religious gay person.
Few things here.

1.) What are you?
2.) No seriously, you're either some troll that's a Jinx fan, or something else.
3.) Those videos are laughable. "Subliminal"? Please.
4.) You watch a lot of Alex Jones, don't you?
5.) Get out.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My opinions are not welcome here i assume, people die over spreading some sort of "truth". I realise I am spreading too much and so i will try to keep quiet from now on.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
My opinions are not welcome here i assume, people die over spreading some sort of "truth". I realise I am spreading too much and so i will try to keep quiet from now on.
Oh by all means, if you want to share more wacky videos that reveal super truths, such as stillshots of children getting brainwashed by illuminati decor, go ahead. The ignorant bigotry though? Yea that's lame, seriously.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm deeply religious, I do not see a reason for using faith to spread hate. You are on a left leaning board loaded with athiests. I try to stay away from religion and politics on this board (failing often). Just be aware that if you take a hard stand it will be answered by lots of people on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom