Gameplay is ****ed Up

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carnage said:
Right and I assume you expect us to wait until 1.3 only to fill the forums with new complaints then?
Right now, I expect 3 things from you:

1. You leave your discussion with me out of this thread starting now. Take it to PM's. This thread is not an opportunity to make snippy remarks at me for doing my job.
  2. You ASK, courteously, the people who are in the know about what developments are going to be made or have been made to alleviate this issue.
  3. You cease shooting down people who are trying to tell you that changes are being made. Cynicism really loses its appeal rapidly.

If you find any of those expectations unclear, you take it up with me in private. Until then, you'd be wise not to stray from those 3 expectations.

...and that goes for all of you. Every time, you take these discussions to an unwarranted level. If you enjoy discussing changes that you want made to 1.2, I suggest you learn to do it without creating this kind of thread every time.

Best answers
Point is, I am not discussing with you but the entire team, sometimes the whole esf community. If I mean things personally, I'll say your name.

I can suggest things all I want but never know if it's implented or not. That doesn't encourage me to think about things or problems. It creates lack of faith which is exactly what I have.

We fire up the discussion because that way it draws attention and actually encourages people to make some replies (even without thinking) so we can defend ourselves with our arguements. If we keep it kind nice and cuddly, people are just going to ingore us and say we should moan less, that's not what we want. I'm trying to use these forums to get a civil, but heated discussion as that's what brings out people's true thoughts. Emotions are good, flaming is bad, I try not to flame but you basically just tell me to shut my mouth, denying my right to speak my opinion. Some people tend to get too emotional and start flaming, that is not my responsibility, warn them if you must but closing the thread is... denying my ability to state my ideas and opinions. Creating another thread isn't going to help, it will eventually be closed as well.

Come on, let's face it. The community is going downhill rapidly, these threads wouldn't be around if we knew we are heard and understood. To me it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall, like you guys are gods and I can't possibly understand what you are doing. It would be nice if you try to position yourself in my shoes for a change, you think I like doing this? (well I always like a good discussion but not like this). You know how many told me my efforts are futile? That you wouldn't listen anyway? Alot and I still keep going because I believe in something, isn't that something good? I know I'm far from being a nice person as people who know me.. know. But they also know I'm stubborn and smart, I do not lack brains as I have already proven more than once. Not to boast myself but I'm getting kind of tired about those replies of people that think they know everything like laguno. Even some of the mods/team members are like this, that REALLY doesn't encourage me to keep going and fighting what I believe in.

I've been around since 1.0 and nobody ever (apart from the usual ones) thought I was a n00b, I know what I'm talking about and I've talked to more than one person asking what they think about all kinds of stuff. Currently, almost everybody that is somewhat friends with me agrees on most parts, one being sephize and an other kai. If you want me to create a poll or some other kind of proof of how serious I am, I will.

Next :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Laguno said:
are you joking me lol ?
its not that hard to press the arrow keys to block the melee attacks is it ?
lamao :shocked:

is it fun to hold the right mouse button and try to boost against an enemy ?
oh ya how fun ....

to press the right arrows in the right moment is much more skilled than holding the right mouse button and double tapping the "w" button o_O

though this thread isn't necesarily about "advanced melee v.s Basic melee", but seriosuly basic melee is usually the more entertaining one, and most of this statement isn't just my opinion. If you know how to use basic melee good, you will find basic to be more entertaining than advanced. I apologize if I am bashing esf's new melee system, but...

Basic melee: it is not just hiting a person forward twice, that is boring, it is hitting a person forward, teleport/swooping infront/on top/below/to the side, to hit them in a different direction. After doing that, you get the feel of DBZ, because this happens numorus times in the series. Basic melee you do't have to wait, you are always moving and a variety of tactics can be used in basic melee combat. Though it is funky just trying to swoop at each other (this is where using things like advanced melee, beams, or throws to add more fun comes in) Bais melee can be combined with advacned melee, beams, and throws (even though I think that's not supposed to happen..)

Advanced Melee A biggie for advanced is I love the animations, so I replace the basic melee animations with certain advanced melee attacks. I also prefer advacned melee head ons. Yeah it adds another dimension of fighting for the game, and pulling off combos is cool...But using it 100% of the time can get boring, way faster than basic. You swoop at each other, arrows pop up, you do your DDR thing, and repeat. Even though basic melee is repeating stuff as well, you are repeating a VARIETY of stuff, not "ill do a secret combo this time and the ext time, a medium kick and finish it off with a strong punch down!". Yes..Too players, locked at extremely fast combat, deciding which arrow to press, again and again, while waiting to get their turn...Very hardcore..

Now about the 'tweaks' esf needs...Beam jumping will be slowed, so I don't think running will be too much of a problem. I'm sure the team has something planned. If they could make up something like the FX script system, I'm sure they could fix up melee. But finding an exploit is innevitable. People are going to literally study the new systems in and out, until they find something they can use to their advantages. If it is nothing big, then I dont really care, not everything can be fixed and I don't know why people just can't deal with it.

Best answers
I thought that was a good score for only 3 days of play and the majority in that server were noobs including myself :l

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Basic melee: it is not just hiting a person forward twice, that is boring, it is hitting a person forward, teleport/swooping infront/on top/below/to the side, to hit them in a different direction. After doing that, you get the feel of DBZ, because this happens numorus times in the series. Basic melee you do't have to wait, you are always moving and a variety of tactics can be used in basic melee combat. Though it is funky just trying to swoop at each other (this is where using things like advanced melee, beams, or throws to add more fun comes in) Bais melee can be combined with advacned melee, beams, and throws (even though I think that's not supposed to happen..)
For once I feel like someone on these forums understands me

THAT is why I like 1.1 better than 1.2

THE EFFORT you have to put in your moves is the key. Right now it's so easy, there is no effort, thus making it boring after 3 times. Tactics increase duration of interest but only for so long. 1.2 lacks both effort and appropriate (<--- important word) tactics. Simple melee still has it's moves but apart from a duel, it has little point in using it. There is nothing to train apart from beating your opponent. I remember people in 1.1 just comming together to practise the combos, that was fun and everyone was like "woooow" when you finally made some cool move.

Get my point?

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Advanced Melee A biggie for advanced is I love the animations, so I replace the basic melee animations with certain advanced melee attacks. I also prefer advacned melee head ons. Yeah it adds another dimension of fighting for the game, and pulling off combos is cool...But using it 100% of the time can get boring, way faster than basic. You swoop at each other, arrows pop up, you do your DDR thing, and repeat. Even though basic melee is repeating stuff as well, you are repeating a VARIETY of stuff, not "ill do a secret combo this time and the ext time, a medium kick and finish it off with a strong punch down!". Yes..Too players, locked at extremely fast combat, deciding which arrow to press, again and again, while waiting to get their turn...Very hardcore..

If it is nothing big, then I dont really care, not everything can be fixed and I don't know why people just can't deal with it.
The truth is: People desire PERFECTION!

The problem i believe with adv melee is that it doesn't blend in the rest of the game. It's a game on it's own. Maybe there should be a way for a person to completely kill advanced melee if the player wants to play basic melee. Maybe a special button with the label "I-want-to-beat-u-with-skill-and-not-luck :devgrin: "

The animations are nice. Really nice especially since I haven't got a clue how to make them, but they're a waste of time... Even if there weren't animations, it's would still be the same.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carnage said:
Some people tend to get too emotional and start flaming, that is not my responsibility, warn them if you must but closing the thread is... denying my ability to state my ideas and opinions. Creating another thread isn't going to help, it will eventually be closed as well.
I'm going to be completely honest. The forums aren't always fair. If we find that a subject just cannot be discussed without things getting out of hand, we will stop that subject from being discussed. Take a look at the AUP - we no longer allow discussions about politics or religion because the members, in general, cannot seem to conduct a civilized discussion with those topics in mind. If closing a thread will circumvent more damage than it would cause, then I will close the thread. Whatever accomplishes the "greater good".

This is not so different. Though I will not "ban" the subject of 1.2 discussion, I will make moderation of it more and more strict until people can post with the same clarity and structure that a certain few people are posting with in this thread.

However, before I go further, I must reiterate. Stay on the topic. If you want to discuss the administrative stand-point on this discussion, you MUST contact me in private. This is not the place.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
i wonder if david ever heard of a block button for kiblast, a teleport for a generic and beamjumps...
If thats your arguement against adapting your tactics to suit your enemy then you deserve to be beaten by people who take the time and effort to think ahead. What i suggested was merely one of the many things you can do to provoke the enemy's behaviour to your advantage. On friday i joined a public server and i was fighting a player as cell, who beamjumped continuously, teleported like mad and continously beam spammed special beam cannon, did i complain that it was the games fault? no i decided i was going to use my brain to do my best to outsmart him, many times he killed me because I wasnt good enough to catch him or stop his special beam cannon. However his pattern became clear, and when he was going to sbc me i knew to teleport, i knew when he was going to beamjump and so changed my attack pattern accordingly. Like Bruce Lee said "be like water my friend", the ability to adapt to any situation or tactic is what makes a good fighter. I'd like to ask why you feel the need to personally attack me? Opinions on gameplay is what is important here, not how much i play the game. If you really want to know how much i play the game, ive played a hell of a lot of esf the past week or so, 3-4 hours a day, some days more depends if i sleep or not.

Carnage said:
Tactics increase duration of interest but only for so long.
look at chess, been around for hundreds of years and its not going to die out anytime soon. Imo games based on skill die the most easily, as skill is the ability to conform to a set of requirements, people can do that with practice and repetativeness, repetative gameplay is less interesting, the thing that keeps those sorts of games alive is the satisfaction of getting things right. Tactics however are forever changing and have no boundries as they depend on both opponents, manipulation, situations, skill itself, and personal preference/abilities. Tactics depend on skill and intellegence, so i find that its much more satisfying to tactically outsmart my enemy rather than being able to perform certain actions better, each to his own though. I feel that esf should benefit from both.

However, many of the tactics are too wide spread in 1.2 though, stuff like ki blasts after simple melee/advanced melee, when i started playing 1.2 (the day it came out virtually) i swear i was the only person who did that for about 3 weeks, then i come back 2 weeks later, and everybody was doing it. So yes i understand what you mean. I completely agree the 2 hit knockback is bull, and way too easy. Advanced melee is based on luck and maybe the arrows should be faster, infact advanced melee needs quite alot of tweaking, there are however some tactics in it, but its so uncontrably random its hard to make the tactics work. Throw is rediculous, and takes too long. Beamjump needs tweaking, etc.

Ive not once discouraged anybody from stating their opinion as long as they arent just *****ing in a way that doesnt help. Things ARE being changed, and sure you can suggest idea's over and over, but *****ing and saying the team is doing a bad job when you dont even know what they're changing makes no sense. You seem to think nobody listens and nobody cares that you want to balance the game, but the point is, the team does listen and does care about the game being fair, so i think its time you get of your high horse and realise that the team are trying damn hard, they like good, well constructed idea's, they dont like it when the public resort to cynicism and insisting that they know best and insulting the beta testing team and making unfounded claims that the team dont undersand or see where the comunity are comming from. Its insulting and unappriciative, and quite frankly i find it depressing that the community finds that their only way to get their point across is through provocative criticism. Well thought out well written idea's will prevail over moaning and complaining.

I didnt read this earlier but i read it while rereading scince i posted:

Carnage said:
Sorry david but they are right. I am VERY well aware of the difference between laming and gameplay. I am aware that being defensive is gameplay, but some people push it beyond its limit. Have you ever fought a super runner, not the one that sucks at it? You will find soon enough it's as fun as getting banged by the entire server. As I said before, the only way to really win a runner is either : be super good (which is rediculous, people are not bots that do everything perfect) or become a runner yourself, waiting only for the other to make a wrong move. ESF IS SUPPOSED TO BE FASTPACED, as many say themselves. Chasing a runner is EVERYTHING BUT fast paced, it is so slow, it makes me want to slap myself so that I can just stay awake. As kai once put it perfectly "wake me up when he moves" because that's exactly what happens. I enjoy ESF but when I encounter one of these, I really get irritated especially when they start talking like you, that it's tactics.
For these "super runners" I believe this can be solved very easily, by making beam jump a small burst. I dont think it'd be impossible to catch up with anybody who runs away all the time as long as they cant beamjump all the way across the map. Ive met runners before, but few that i knew if i didnt put in enough effort i cud catch. Somebody will have to show me what they mean, because ive never met a super runner, but i asume the only way they can do that is with beam jump.

as for the unable to block ki blasts/generic balls, im pretty sure thats being changed.

Best answers
Majin_You --> Moderators closing a thread means "We cant handle this thread therefore we should stop it"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
David.. i wont say it again since i dont want to open a fight here..
but what youre saying MIGHT (<--Might-->) be correct in YOUR theory.
"Beamjump can solve it" ---> You dont even understand the meaning of running.
"You fell for his strategy" ---> You really dont understand what running is.
What was it there you said "I am a ESF Teamer .. blah blah"
Thats a bad point for you considering your knowledge about this game is pretty small..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets take the example - Running -.
Running in 1.1 is almost to stupid to do.. Wait in 1.1 ? youll get owned by the "NO TELE DELAY" ( DBZ LIKE SPEED) and then a good combo using (SKILLS).
1.2? Lame and Win means the same in this version.
since its soooo ( SOOOO ) slow and has to many bugs//exploits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And by the way.. tell me..
if these threads wouldnt go aggressive and would be like this :
"Oh.. there is a very annoying bug in this game!! I would appericiate it very much if you fix this bug" -----> Showing Floor combo <--------"
-----
Next Response : Administrator
"Use the Search button" / "Dont just make threads that already exists"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Or what is actually means : -->
"Search for threads we closed cause we cant handle"
"Stop im to lazy to close this thread.."
"You dont know whats going on in the ESF TEAM and if you have suggestions put them in Suggestion forum."
First of all .. WE do know whats going with the ESF TEAM.
atleast you can count me and Carnage in it.
"Suggestion Forum//Thread" - Place where the admins dont look anyway.. just an excuse to reduce the "OMG A BUG IM A n00b threads"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all folks^^

Best answers
If you are having so much of a problem with how they have things run...don't post and don't play...Deal with what is given...your suggestions they have already said are taken into consideration...because they do not post something does not mean they do not agree or disagree with it...it is their choice whether or not they tell you what they are doing...as for commenting on someones in game play...his knowledge is on the game itself...not the competition...someone can find exploits in a game and not have to play the game on a competitive level...i don't see where you can observe his "knowledge of the game". -kai- do you go into a game with just another person and test out damage calculations or see where someone would bounce if you throw them at a certain area or object? Your gameplay knowledge is high but then again...there is always room for more and there will always be someone to find out more...so to say his knowledge is so small is obsolete if he can figure out things we ((as a community)) do not already know.

All i see is the same stuff posted back and forth...this includes my post which summarized basically the last 3 pages ::rolls eyes:: the game is how it is and there are always...always...always going to be styles of fighting people hate...if you despise it SO much...just stop playing and you won't have to deal with it...i do not see the problem there

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kai- said:
David.. i wont say it again since i dont want to open a fight here..
but what youre saying MIGHT (<--Might-->) be correct in YOUR theory.
"Beamjump can solve it" ---> You dont even understand the meaning of running.
"You fell for his strategy" ---> You really dont understand what running is.
What was it there you said "I am a ESF Teamer .. blah blah"
Thats a bad point for you considering your knowledge about this game is pretty small..
will somebody tell me then? because by running i either guess is the guy runs away avoids your attacks while you're chasing them and when you're low on ki comes and hit you (which i find a valid tactic), or, the guy beam jumps away and whenever you're distraced comes and hits you... what is it then?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god , can't this pointless argument stop ?

Myself said:
i guess i might outline a few things too about classes & attacks

Goku > pros : spirit bomb costs no ki , Kame torpedos , khh (yes , the most common beam of the game for a powerful beam attack , but has good strength none the less) , solarflare , can teleport while charging beams (SSJ). > cons : Spirit bomb requries obvious charge and does take long to charge it fully (big spirit bomb) , kame torpedos can be dodged depending on opponents skill

Gohan > pros : Shield , early trans , masenko (quicker then most beams in charge with decent strength i guess you could say) , khh. > cons : low speed in normal form , some attacks can brake through the shield and ki consumption depending on the power of the attack can cost the gohan player more ki

Krillin > pros : High speed when transed , scatter beam (can catch players off guard after melee fights and becomes useful on a fight depending on what your opponent(s) are doing , khh , Destructo disk (instant kill if opponent(s) are hit by the attack) , solarflare. > cons : destructo disk is an obvious attacks to most opponents , has low speed til he can attain his required power level to transform

Piccolo > pros : Special beam cannon (fast and quick) , masenko , eye laser (can come in handy) , scatter shot. > cons : Lower speed , 1.5x transformation Multiplier - Note that piccolo actually has any extra teleport while transed , so instead of 12 he has an extra 1)

Cell > pros : has alot of attacks (khh in first form , sbc , galit gun in 2nd form , solarflare) good speed , does't cost him ki to fly. > cons : 1.5x transformation Multiplier

Vegeta > pros : good attacks , good speed (simlar to goku in terms of some respects i guess you could say) Big bang (powerful projectle) Final flash (most powerful attack in game). > cons : takes a bit to trans (in some people's opinions and some what depedent of their skill) , Renzoku seems useless to most people

Trunks > pros : Burning attack can blind opponents + cause damage , has an advantage in melee , finishing buste , early trans > cons : isn't good as a powersturggle charcter (his beams aren't all that strong , unless your doing a gen beam to gen beam sturggle) , has lower speed

Buu > pros : highest starting pl , Mouth Blast , candy attack , can regenerate hp , high transed speed. > cons : 1.5 trans multiplier

Frezia > pros : Finger laser (can be rapidly shot) , deathball , doesn't cost ki to fly (2nd form). > cons : telekenisis seems useless in people's opinions , 1.5x multiplier , no powerful beams

there may be mistakes in that , but I am lasy to correct them i guess (most of it should be right anyway)

as you can see to make each charcter differnt from one another , certain advantages are given to one charcter and another advantage to some other charcter , some charcters have some things cut back and others don't , which holds the balance. Skill/combat style in the end also come down to the game , but just goes to show that it isn't completely unbalanced
that little guide i posted was to show you what charcters have there ups and downs. a few pages back Sephize says "no one cares about the 1.5x multiplier". There are people will care , as some people will find themselves more orintated to power rather then melee battles more of the time. The person who is stronger in a ps is more likely to win unless you both run out of ki or if one of you still have ki to spare (that's why most people stay to the ground to regain ki , and iv'e had a few good powerstruggles in 1.2 ;)). I can't see how blocking is abused ethier , it's a tactic on a defensive side to prevent you or your opponent from taking the full force of attack(s) or to prevent certain things from happening (getting killed by beam/projectle , blocking in melee to prevent throwing , blocking basic melee hits to reduce damage etc)

basicly the move from 1.1 to 1.2 changed gameplay to be more tactical. and you have more freedom in 1.2 to do what you like , as you are not limited to swoop when you have melee selected as your weapon. Sure the speed had to be reduced for comfortable gameplay , but it's not really hard to find what an enemy lacks in gameplay.

Best answers
Either right or not Sarutobi.
youre the one with the lowest amount of rights to speak about this..
who plays with Exploits only..
Or we did forget Merce beat you and you got pissed?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
David.. some people just have unlimited patience or i dont know how to call it.
unless you attack them they dont even move from their place.
and then when you do get ultra amazingly extremely bored and attack them just for having a honor fight. they run out half of the map or run and blocklame you.
and then when youre just at the limit of opening console and type quit cause of total boredom. they suprise attack you and use a *** exploit to take 70 damage in 1 hit
If youre really interested let me know
<---- [email protected] // 62115710 ---> Icq & Messenger

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One more malicious comment about something that happened in a game or somebody's playing style and this thread dies. Keep the arguments within the confines of the game itself, not your own personal experiences, and not each other.

Best answers
Theres a huge difference between styles you hate and styles that dont move for 8-9 minutes..
correct me if im wrong
btw.. i wonder why you try keeping me away from ESF..
I guess its because you know your downfall comes with me :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Kai- said:
Either right or not Sarutobi.
youre the one with the lowest amount of rights to speak about this..
who plays with Exploits only..
Or we did forget Merce beat you and you got pissed?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
David.. some people just have unlimited patience or i dont know how to call it.
unless you attack them they dont even move from their place.
and then when you do get ultra amazingly extremely bored and attack them just for having a honor fight. they run out half of the map or run and blocklame you.
and then when youre just at the limit of opening console and type quit cause of total boredom. they suprise attack you and use a *** exploit to take 70 damage in 1 hit
If youre really interested let me know
<---- [email protected] // 62115710 ---> Icq & Messenger

ok , let's take a little lesson here. Say this was real life and someone was coming to bash you ? if you sucked at fighting then you would probably get beaten , but say you are good with defense , it may pis off the guy who is tryying to beat you up and you just maybe able to give him a few good blows that may get him to stop tryying to beat you up

anyone has the rights to speak of anything but others obtain the right not to speak to other people about certain things that they don't want to disscuss. Some people have no right to talk about someone in some regards also

In esf , let's say we have "Bob the n00b". Bob has been playying for 3days and knows how to play the basics such as blocking , some melee , teleporting and melee. A pro comes in the server and starts to own him , but Bob remembers his training and what he knows of the game to his knowlege & does what he can to stop getting pwned. He discovers weaknesses in his enemy , and with a little more practice he may very well be able to stop him getting pwned so much in the future.

Sure , some people use exploits , but in the end , blocknig is apart of the game , as is melee and such other things that some newbies seem to complain about on servers (sometimes , but sometimes you will find the really nice ones that I will willingly train a bit ;)). The game has it's tactics , and the tactics of the game are free for anyone to use (even exploits , but you will find people who won't use them) it's just about using your knowlege to your advantage and knowing what your opponent(s) are capable of.

Best answers
Look, I'm way too damn lazy to read all of this CRAP.... So I'm going to give my opinion from past experiences and advice.(Even though some of you don't like me much because of what I use.) Who ever started this thread, I just wanna say, welcome to the ESF community. Yes, it does suck some or most of the time, but you have to give it some chance. Try watching some fights with more experienced players and watch how they play so that maybe you can gradually get better. Practice with different fighters or ask a good player to train with you. My advice is, if you still don't like the so called "F'd UP GAMEPLAY*, then just download EVM and play with people like you. You can transform to every form that was in DBZ. SS3, Kid Buu, Vegetto, etc.

P.S. I'm one of those script/hackers. *BOOOO! RYU SUCKS! BOOOO!*

P.S. #2 (After reading -Kai-'s message...) -Kai-, why do you constantly make fake stories up just to ruin peoples repuations? Maybe you could give some advice to the new player instead of excersising your stupid passion. (And you're not good if you want everyone to have 200+ ping when they fight you. Yet, I beat you regardless. :D)

P.S. #3 (After reading Saiyan Overlord's message...) Your story brang a tear to my eye. Tear of pity.... That would never happen. Three day old players, regardless if they knew the basics, couldn't even come close to winning. It's all experience. Even with the utility I used for nearly a year, I needed more experience to get as good as I am now. I know almost everyone's style, but you need good aim too. Don't forget that. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master_Ryu said:
P.S. #3 (After reading Saiyan Overlord's message...) Your story brang a tear to my eye. Tear of pity.... That would never happen. Three day old players, regardless if they knew the basics, couldn't even come close to winning. It's all experience. Even with the utility I used for nearly a year, I needed more experience to get as good as I am now. I know almost everyone's style, but you need good aim too. Don't forget that. :D
who are we to doubt how fast a player can learn ? i just used it as a little example , rather then people just sayying "OMG THIS GUY IS CHEAP!!!!!" they can do something about it ingame rather then just piss and moan about it.

on another note are you sayying i need to get good o_O I am already good as it is...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I can't see how blocking is abused ethier , it's a tactic on a defensive side to prevent you or your opponent from taking the full force of attack(s) or to prevent certain things from happening (getting killed by beam/projectle , blocking in melee to prevent throwing , blocking basic melee hits to reduce damage etc)
Well blocking itself is OK. But blocklaming is a difrent story. Since advanced melee has no cooldown time after a blocked simple melee hit it allmoast instantly gets you. Other than that its OK. I block a lot and use simple melee cause you cant instantyl hit back wich makes it fair.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well blocking itself is OK. But blocklaming is a difrent story. Since advanced melee has no cooldown time after a blocked simple melee hit it allmoast instantly gets you. Other than that its OK. I block a lot and use simple melee cause you cant instantyl hit back wich makes it fair.
i just can't see how people whinge about the blockers , they are just using a defense method. Sure maybe after a while someone not be able to kill them but there is bound to be some sought of weak point in them (look at the players who use a fly around trick ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom