Gamemode suggestion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well after reading through this topic an idea crossed my mind http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=452486#post452486

remember how the Z fighters had to fight of different floors to reach the bottom of babidi´s ship?

what if the evil team has to defend the ship and the good guys had to try to reach the bottom.

it could be done in say 3 stages, where people had to reach a switch to open the door to the second layer. the defenders must defend buu´s egg, witch would have an hp of 10.000 so it wouldnt be destroyed easily.

what do you think.

Best answers
one problem i see with this?

if youre defending Buu's egg then i asume buu is not aloud to be played?

i mean it would be kinda dumb to have buu defending himself now wouldnt it :laff:

so all the Buu players would hate this mode as they couldnt play as Buu...

Unless you have some briliant idea of how Buu is out of the egg and can still be defended :laff:

Good idea but needs a bit more thought: :yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5)

Uub

Best answers
its a good idea. but buu could b playd... in some way. but here is my thought.
when the good team can only pass through the level is beating the evil team. as in once you die you are passed into the next level. and if you kill a good player team. person'al they would be transferd into the buus egg the only way to release them is by blowing it up if not they can not excape till the good people win sorta like that tiggy game.. cops and robbers the robbers have 2 touch them to get some one out. if the robber is touchd he goes 2 jail. i think that is how this map should be playd. (4-5) :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe if you must destroy dabura before he reaches his perfect level?
make dabura a godlike bot it should be fun mass teaming a godlike bot, dunno how else buu can play and be in the egg the same time :\

Best answers
super-cool idea, but then it will require new maps specific for this mod.
i still like it although great idea.

Uub

Best answers
hm maybe if the egg is just a egg... lmao and when you distroy it a mystic ghost apears "of buu" and he screams like when his transformd. he makes that ugly scream. like that and he disapears. and theres rounds sorta like counterstrike aye? that would be awomse fun :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glad you like the idea. but if you do see negative things in it, speak up, maybe i can think of ways to go around it

Best answers
just a thought but what if you had to defend babidi instead of buus egg because it would make more sence than to have a buu trapped in an egg and one out rampageing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the point is the good vs evil, babidi is killed with one blow of advanced melee, buu was the strongest evil that ever crossed the earth, therefor the goodguys have to stop him from beeing hatched.
maybe there should be a timelimit to the round, not with time, but with every blow goodguys get the damage worth of that blows would be sent into the egg, after the bar is full something should happen, dont know for sure what yet

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wub the idea ;) I think i could implent something alike in my babidi map.

Best answers
Its a good game mod so you could make it for something else and not BUU's egg)maybe just a treasure or something

Best answers
nah i say stick to the egg
i like the idea of having the damage done to good send to the egg
there should be a meter in every level or just in the upper left corner of the screen or something

Best answers
Maybe one mode like safe the VIP for example goku is the VIP and Evil must try to kill him but gokus hp is 200 or something?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
méh, dont like the vipmode :p, i liked the idea of trying to reach a point and after that try to destroy a big evil ball :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom