...game is screwing up on me and i dunno why

Best answers
ok, if this is posted somewhere else already, i have yet to find it, and nobody has a straight answer to give me to what the problem is. If it has been posted already, the someone give me a link please, if not try to help me out and i would appreciate it.

Ok, i downloaded esf and it worked fine for a while, i have EVM and the serverpack and everything. So then i started having a problem, every single time i create a server, the "select character and character team" box comes up, and i see it say dragonballs spawned, and then the "dragonballs spawned" thing fades away as it should. And it also says "[fusion]" on the screen and that never goes away, so i pick a side and i pick a character and it says "mynamehere has joined team good" but nothing happens after that, it just sits there and does nothing, and if i wait a minute then the character selection thing pops up again and once i select a character the program stops resopnding, i dont know why the game freezes but i cant even start playing anymore. This started happening about 2 days ago, any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Best answers
Reinstall everything play for a few days without evm see if you get the problem then put it on and see if the problem comes back if it does yoiu know whats causing it but i had problems to which i fixed by reinstalling from scratch

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would say that is half-life's fault for that , i have never seen that happen to any1 else , but as graive said up above , reinstall everything , make sure your setup is on steam , not won , or you could always use esai ;)

Best answers
i have already done that, i uninstalled esf and everything with it (meaning EVM and all my models, not half life or anything) then i went back and reinstalled ESF 1.2.3 which i believe is the latest version. So before i installed EVM i played a round and tried to create a server, and again, i got the same error. So maybe it could be an error with half life? Because it seems that it is not EVM... thanks for your help guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom