game enhancements and issues!!!!!

Best answers
- I think ki trails would be a cool addition like in the actual show cause they are in the show:

-perfect cell should have a cell junoin attack that spawns a cell junion that fights beside him for a while. probably would take about as long a spirit bomb to conjour.

-Where are the androids??? Mabey this has brought up for later versions but i just realized they arent in the game?

-when the map changes it seems as tho 50% of the people in the server get lagged out.

-The melee system is being redone i understand but as a note that when 2 people melee attack at the same time there should be a struggle meter and it shows like fast attacks like that happen in the show:

www.csclan-aod.com/images/fast.gif

-When you ascend the the next level u should be invunerable because nothing gets me mad like being ki blasted to death while im defenceless.

- for beta 2 ascending to the next tranformation should be at least require three times the ki to ascend. (ie. 1.75 million for goku and ssj2/3 goku should be like 10 million)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds like you haven't looked at the beta 1.1 update page, click the ESF v1.1b link in my sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just asked the most asked noob questions ever

if u look around in the other topics u see the exact same questions have been asked countless times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom