Game crashes when I host a game!

Best answers
When I trie to host a game, after "Precaching data(or something)" the game just exits to windows with no error message. Im running with Direct3D.

Best answers
did you try other video modes?
if so. did u try it with other video settings?

Best answers
yes, I tried other video modes. And theres only "default" setting. OpenGL doesnt work at all("your video card doesnt support OpenGL" or something like that). Counter strike works perfectly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clear your playlist.txt (in mp3 folder) and try again (not sure if it's the error)

tip: activate OpenGL, keep the selection to default drivers and try it again

Best answers
Now, ive deleted CounterStrike and forgot that I don't have its CD............

Best answers
My video card doesn't support OpenGL but Counter-Strike works perfectly. Can You help Me ???? I think I have the same problem.

Best answers
Well, I reinstalled "Half-Life_Counter-Strike" and now ESF works perfectly with Direct3d mode. Or try using Repair if it still doesn't work.

Best answers
I hav the exact same problem as ZadrraS. All these methods dont work.My ESF neva worked. I've been trying and trying for LAN mode to work but i just wont. Can somone plz plz plz plz help me

Best answers
Is there just a general prob with hosting games over a LAN? I have the same problem, but my computer can't connect to the internet, so there are no servers for me to play on.

Best answers
THIS IS FUKEN DRIVING ME NUTS SOMEONE HAS GOTTA GIVE ME A REAL ANSWER 2 THIS PROBLEM AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom