Gallitgun Changes

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Worst of all Final Flash is weaker than Kamehameha
omg you gotta be kidding...final flash is RIDICULOUSLY stronger than kamehameha its just that it has such a big ki usage that if you try to power struggle with it your gonna run out of ki WAY before your opponent does, in which case charge it halfway at half charge its still stronger than kamehameha and you wont run out of ki before he does.

heres an idea why not just lower the minimum charge so the big beams and blast have a use but its so weak at minimum its basically a full generic beam then we can use them in fights and all be happy cause now we have a way to use them?

Best answers
Even if niether player puts any ki into the ps FF still loses to KHH.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have played this game since 1.0 (not to much to brag about but still) i know the FF is alot stronger than KHH i could go on and test that theory right now and be right every time i know that for a fact

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Flash, is not weaker than KHH. A fully charged FF would more than likely consume the KHH, and be an instant kill, therefore the high ki drain isn't a problem. Here's a tip, try charging your high powered beams on the ground, therefore you will eventually begin to regain kiand you won't be burning more ki through flying.

Best answers
The disadvantage is you can't dodge beams while on the ground and some screwed up maps like esf_cell_games. Around the ground area, there is some invisable wall. The last time I fired a kamehameha and some invisable wall block it and I died.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about invisible walls, but i've had that problem, if 1 pixel of the beamhead comes into contact with 1 pixel of the map...boom. In your face.

Best answers
Why doesn't any bother with the animation with Vegeta's leg when he is firing Gallet Gun. It is ugly looking and it is wrong.

His Gallet Gun shouldn't have that ugly looking aura too. It blocks the view and you can't see where you are firing.

Best answers
aura is not ugly. the only problem about aura is that you'r highly visible, also if you press F4 you can see from first persion view.

Best answers
Remove that aura, give him a double strong GG, triple strong FF, 500 speed and 10x the muscles. That should do it. O_O :S :fight: ;) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aura is not ugly. the only problem about aura is that you'r highly visible, also if you press F4 you can see from first persion view.
Yup, that's what I do. The only problem is you can't see to sides or behind (a bit) like in 3rd person view. I made another thread to hopefully resolve this issue, hopefully it should solve this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom