Gallitgun Changes

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
I think the Kamehameha and Gallick Gun should have the same strength. That way nobody will complain that one character has an unfair advantage.
Maby - if they are pissy about Gallit gun being equal - they should be equal powerd and Vegeta's attack more of a power drain.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, let's straid this out.
at first, vegeta must not be unballanced just becours of ff abd bba.
the ff and bba are already acts like "hey, here am i, i cant move anyway".
the aura must be around the boddy and not like a halo, it's not a dartboard.
and about the strengt, wy do you guy's compair the gallitgun with the kamehameha?
guku already has the spititbomb so what's the big problem to give vegeta also a chance to devend his self, vegeta is the strongest with vegeta vs goku so wy give vegeta a verry big limit.
they already said it almost a year ago, vegeta is the most limited guy in the game.
let's put only the strongest attacks from every char(normal stage):
guku-spiritbomb
gohan-masenko
picollo-sbc
cell-kamehameha
buu-buu beam
frieza-frieza disk
krillin-destructodisk
vegeta-genetic beam

did you realy think i would put gallitgun in that row, it way to weak to see it as a special attack.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
vegeta-genetic beam
ROFL, GO TRUNKS, I CHOOSE YOU!!!! GENETIC BEAM!!! ::.Swooch.:: , Trunk's at the end of the beam flying to the enemy LOL
Omg sorry I couldn't resist Pwyaahhahaha :talk:

Best answers
Aww poor Niobe *waggles finger at Fatal_CobraX*

I'm all for fixing the Gallet/Gallit/Galic/Galick/Pie Gun up, but people are agreeing with ideas without saying which ideas they are. Here goes my lame effort to help this:

Idea 1 - Stronger than Kamehameha + bigger explosion + bigger beam, but drains more stamina/ki. (Ravendusts)

Idea 2 - Leave it as it is, but remove/change the 'aura'(whatever) of it. (Magus/Super Krillin)

Idea 3 - Faster beam, ostensibly the fastest in the game. (Chakra X)

Idea 4 - Same strength as Kamehameha, that's it. (Jimesu Evil)

I think that's it, or at least covers the vast majority. Personally I'm after a mix of Ideas 1 and 2, like this:

My Idea - Equal to or more powerful than kamehameha, with a bigger beam/explosion, and a different aura. If it has the same power as a kamehameha then the ki drain would be the same as kamehameha's drain, but if it is more powerful then a bigger drain would obviously apply.

Blah, I spent too much time on this.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I state my opinion, lets review the facts:

Vegeta has three special attacks (not including generic)
All of the above beams are available only to Vegeta (Save the gallit gun)
Final Flash: One of Vegeta's beams is arguably the strongest move in ESF (Considering the spirit bomb must be used in normal form therefore the users pl is less than the super saiyan vegeta)
Goku has one special beam the KHH, which is also used by Cell and Gohan

Now, by that logic, Vegeta clearly has the upperhand over Goku, Goku's only advantage is that his KHH is stronger than the gallit gun, which as an advantage, only lasts till both characters trans, which ultimately causes Goku to lose his spirit bomb and contend with a Vegeta launching loads of Big Bangs and Final Flashs.

Lets instead of comparing Goku and Vegeta's beams, we compare Vegeta and Gohan, Gohan basically has the KHH as his primary attack after trans. By equalling the beam power of GG to KHH, you ultimately unbalance Gohan even further. Who basically relies on early trans and KHH for equality. Then lets say Vegeta transforms, his pl will be massive compared to Gohan, who will get completely overwhelmed.

By increasing the power of the Gallit Gun, you remove Goku's early advantage and Gohan's late advantage it would be the same as increasing the min trans level of Gohan and Trunks to 2 mil instead of 1 mil.

Thats my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one of the reasons I suggested 'Flamestrike/Dual Flamestrike' in my other thread, Gallitgun can be made stronger (and a higher ki cost) and Vegeta will still have a 'weaker but fast charging' beam.

Best answers
Also, about the ki drain... Vegeta automatically starts floating after he shoots, But after reading Rocky87's post, I'm actually against changing Vegeta's attacks, I think they're fine the way they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
This is one of the reasons I suggested 'Flamestrike/Dual Flamestrike' in my other thread, Gallitgun can be made stronger (and a higher ki cost) and Vegeta will still have a 'weaker but fast charging' beam.
Yeah but that still overpowers Vegeta in comparison to the other users of KHH, It doesn't balance anything adding those moves, instead it overpowers Vegeta even more.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh, how can you overpower someone more when he is underpowered?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is he underpowered. He has two of the best attacks in the entire game. I stated basic facts about Vegeta in contrast to Goku and Gohan. Vegeta is far from being underpowered.

Vegeta fans are all the same, they whine and complain that Vegeta is underpowered in the beginning. Well I got news for you all. Gohan is underpowered late in the game. It's virtually the same thing. When I was a frequent ESF player I was Gohan and I would dominate early in the game by taking advantage of the strengths of my character. Thats how you get good at games, you maximise strengths and minimise weaknesses. In the beginning of a server, a fast transing character like Gohan is strong. A slow transing character like Vegeta is weak, but later in the game when Vegeta has transformed, he poo's over everybody. Vegeta's strength is persistance, and fighting till you have the power to really dominate. He is far from underpowered.

Using your logic, Gohan is underpowered in late game because he has no strong attacks, why don't we increase the power of KHH so that it balances...Wait a minute...we're right back where we started. Gallit Gun is fine. It does exactly as it was intended for in the GAME whether or not it was stronger in the anime is irrelevant, by now you should all know that the team do what they like and put in the game what they want. Everything is balanced, but not all at once.

jaf

Best answers
I must go the same way as CobraX!
guku-spiritbomb
Guaahahahahahahaha Guku savas the world from Goo! Sprite bomb!!!!!!1!!1one1!!1eleven!!!!!

...Plz dont ban me

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he is underpowered becours he is a sitting duck with thow's attacks and they are easely afoided, atleast i do.
even with the explotion rate it's nothing to worry about, i dont play online(and cant anyway) but i use vegeta if i've esf in my pc and he is the only one that just is to weak agains me.(and i cant even beat a superbot)

Best answers
Put yourself in such a situation-you're fighting with a guy controlling Goku. After a adv. melee fight, you both decide to fire a beam at your opponent. And what? Goku fires a KHH. And Vegeta? GG? Sure, cause it's charging as fast as KHH(or maybe faster, no matter). But he loses the BS easily, cause the GG is underpowered. Of course he could use FF...but it's charging so looong and it takes so much KI, that using FF in a equal powered characters BS is suicide.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're all not listening, Vegeta's strength is not to use a beam after adv. melee, if you're planning on doing that you're asking to die, how's about instead of charging a beam you tele and basic melee him a number of times then finish him with a blast? You've got to play to a characters strengths. Getting into situations where you can't possibly win isn't good. It's not real DBZ where you will somehow win cause you're on the good side. There's ways to go around everything and using Gallit Gun in a situation where you're in control is much smarter than attempting to win a hopeless situation.

Equalling the two beams will only cause more problems with other characters.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jaf said:
I must go the same way as CobraX!

Guaahahahahahahaha Guku savas the world from Goo! Sprite bomb!!!!!!1!!1one1!!1eleven!!!!!

...Plz dont ban me
Fatal_CobraX said:
ROFL, GO TRUNKS, I CHOOSE YOU!!!! GENETIC BEAM!!! ::.Swooch.:: , Trunk's at the end of the beam flying to the enemy LOL
Omg sorry I couldn't resist Pwyaahhahaha :talk:
Cute jokes, but also spam. So you two will recieve warnings :warning:
Try to stay on topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont care.

Does vegeta spam a fast charging, 1 hit kill, large splash beam? No

Can vegeta turbo fly and teleport while charging final flash? No

Can vegeta move at all when hes charging ff which takes a long time, not to mention that large yellow glowing thing that just screams KHH me! No.

Can vegeta move while charging a big bang? No.

KHH is over powered, nerf khh, and leave gallit as it is :)

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
I dont care.

Does vegeta spam a fast charging, 1 hit kill, large splash beam? No

Can vegeta turbo fly and teleport while charging final flash? No

Can vegeta move at all when hes charging ff which takes a long time, not to mention that large yellow glowing thing that just screams KHH me! No.

Can vegeta move while charging a big bang? No.

KHH is over powered, nerf khh, and leave gallit as it is :)
True, true :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Vegeta fans are all the same, they whine and complain that Vegeta is underpowered in the beginning. Well I got news for you all. Gohan is underpowered late in the game. It's virtually the same thing. When I was a frequent ESF player I was Gohan and I would dominate early in the game by taking advantage of the strengths of my character. Thats how you get good at games, you maximise strengths and minimise weaknesses. In the beginning of a server, a fast transing character like Gohan is strong. A slow transing character like Vegeta is weak, but later in the game when Vegeta has transformed, he poo's over everybody. Vegeta's strength is persistance, and fighting till you have the power to really dominate. He is far from underpowered.
Sorry, this isnt ment to sound abusive or anything but thats a load of bollocks. Gohan can be just as powerful, if you dont transform with him straight away. Most games i play, i never transform, and i usually come top 3 on a server. I quite like doing this with trunks and he has a low transform level too.

Big bang attack is his only good ki attack, final flash is too slow charge and screams nuke me now, whilst he cant move. Galit gun also screams nuke me now and is pittiful compared to other blasts. Gohan has kamehameha, shield and masenko only masenko suffers a handicap. whereas all of vegeta's attacks suffer some kind of handicap, though i would agree with the handicap on big bang attack and final flash, but galit gun is pointlessly handicaped with the lack of power and the ease of spotting it deserves to be more than just a glorified generic beam.

I agree though that vegeta isnt underpowered when compared with gohan and trunks and piccolo, imo they're all in the same catergory (underpowered), frieza is the most balanced of them all, and goku buu and cell are all overpowered. but as said, you can play all characters to their strengths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom