Gallitgun Changes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. More powerful than Kamehameha - I know this has been up for debate for a long long time over several different threads but this attack wasn't just Vegeta's beam, it was his technique for destroying planets.

Anime/Manga/DaiZenShuu Powerlevels said:
Goku and Piccolo vs. Raditz
Goku (without weighted clothes): 416
Goku - Kamehameha: 924

Goku vs. Vegeta
Vegeta: 18,000
Vegeta – Gallick Gun: 52,800
So it seems the Kamehameha has 2.2x the powerlevel of the user, whereas Gallick Gun has almost 3x, so it's a stronger move. This also means a bigger explosion.

2. Ki cost: It used more ki and stamina than Kamehameha as well, remember how it caused all the veins to pop out of Vegeta's head and caused him sweat buckets, his maximum charged beam really pushed his body to it's limits. Maybe this could take a lot out of his stamina (depending on the new stamina system in 1.3) as well.

3. Bigger Beam: The current beam size for Gallit gun is pathetic, the beam was huge, the current maximum beam size should be the new minimum, with something huge for the new maximum.

No I do not play as Vegeta, no I am not trying to make him overpowered. I just think that it shouldn't be treated as a normal beam, it was his ultimate attack until he turned Super Sayian.

Ahem...C&C?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i completely agree with everything gallitgun should be so much stronger, i know he has ff and bb but to tell you the truth gallitgun is almost useless compared to the kamehameha at minimum its basically just generic beam half charged (and its even smaller than a minimumally charged gbeam)

not to mention goku couldnt even combat it at 3 or 4 times kaioken he had to go 5 times in order to finally overpower vegeta

all it should be is just a little bit stronger than kamehameha and alot bigger at minimum charge like about the same size as khh at minimum

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The gallit gun is a pretty lethal beam already (excluding the neon signs saying KILL ME when you charage it :p) as long as you hit the target directly that is, I say it's fine.

Best answers
Ahem.... When was it that people were stupid enught to get hit directly by a beam?
Even if they dont know its mooving to them.. They always move.....

So it sould be 1.5 stronger than kamehameha... Or at least 1.1..... So they winner of fully charged GG and KKH would be gallit gun on same Pl....

Or at least give vegeta a starting pl 800.000 Becous vegeta was more powerfull in the start than goku...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Galic gun i actually quite handy, since it charges almost like a generic beam. it would eb easier to combine with melee than the kamehameha.

Plus, I think the gallic gun vs kamehameha scene was actually a "Super Galic Gun" since when cell used it, it didn't have the potential to destroy the earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its strong enough. It has a fairly fast charge and its pretty strong too. Its definately stronger than a generic beam, but I'd say its only .75x as strong as a Kamehameha. Still, that alone is quite powerful. As I've seen, you can charge and fire a turbo powered gallit gun almost as fast as a generic beam so it can work well with combos that usually involve generic beams (throw at an angle against a wall, charge a gen beam, fire)

Valk uses that combo quite often. Made me realize just how good gallit gun can really be.

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i completely agree with everything gallitgun should be so much stronger, i know he has ff and bb but to tell you the truth gallitgun is almost useless compared to the kamehameha at minimum its basically just generic beam half charged (and its even smaller than a minimumally charged gbeam)

not to mention goku couldnt even combat it at 3 or 4 times kaioken he had to go 5 times in order to finally overpower vegeta

all it should be is just a little bit stronger than kamehameha and alot bigger at minimum charge like about the same size as khh at minimum
It was 4 times not 5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... right before he beats the struggle he yells out something and he was already at 4.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does he? Mathmatically x3 put him at exactly the same powerlevel and thats when they were struggling with the two beamheads in the middle, then when he goes x4 it should have been enough.

If it was a 'Super Gallit Gun' then is there any reason why that couldn't be added to ESF?

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Does he? Mathmatically x3 put him at exactly the same powerlevel and thats when they were struggling with the two beamheads in the middle, then when he goes x4 it should have been enough.

If it was a 'Super Gallit Gun' then is there any reason why that couldn't be added to ESF?
I agree - Vegeta needs a big spammable move before he goes super sayain.

I mean - Everyone else does , except frieza - and he has Finger beam witch is invaluable...

The reson people hate the way gallic gun is - is Vegeta's bottom of the food chain in beams - The way gallic gun is is teaseing

"Vegeta HAS a move that's stronger than the Kamehameha but (for valid reasons yes...) Were not giveing it to you! Have this toned down version instead!"
And the biggest problem for me is that the KHH kills 1 hit when fully charged.
Gallic gun does not =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
except frieza - and he has Finger beam witch is invaluable...
you haven't fought me yet, have you? o_O

Best answers
galitgun must be stronger.. its almost the same as a energy beams. and that blue thing around galitgun that forms it... i think that shuld be removed or somthing cause u cannot see were ur going 2 shoot it..

Best answers
This bites wind... I mean why do we need a nother generic beam.... If the minimum charge was faster... like in generic... Or at least stronger.... But no.... We will give you slow charge bit puwered up generci beam....

I understand i would be good it you duble hit somebody and charge minimum GG and fire at him.... AND HIT

Right now its hit then hit... Charge ,shoot and the guy is teleporting easyly away...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=invaluable

in·val·u·a·ble Pronunciation Key (n-vly--bl)
adj.

Of inestimable value; priceless: invaluable paintings; invaluable help.

Meaning of a value higher than valuable.

I play as Frieza :p

As I quote doctor Nick "Inflammable means Flammable?!"

Our language is illogical at times...

As for the Gallic gun, it cant be strong move, because of final flash and big bang. I seriously think the one he did on goku was a super gallic gun, as well with a super kamehameham, so it's not gonna be some extremely strong beam attack. The aura just need to be changed, not removed, because that's what makes it a gallic gun. I think it should stay the same damage, but go a LOT faster. Yes it goes fast already, but this will give gallic ugn to be the fastest beam in the game.

Best answers
I think the Kamehameha and Gallick Gun should have the same strength. That way nobody will complain that one character has an unfair advantage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That makes sense, a lot of sense. I'm for that.

Best answers
Galick Gun is too thin a long with all the other beams.

Best answers
if kaioken is not in esf 1.3 gallic gun should be stronger since goku's kamehameha didnt stand a chance without kaioken powerup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom