Gallitgun Changes

Best answers
Final Flash is not more powerful than KHH (try a beam struggle with goku and vegeta both at same pl before you argue against this) but it does have a bigger blast. FF should be stronger than KHH and have a bigger blast considering you can't move or teleport while charging it and it takes about 2 times as much ki to use and you glow yellow when you use it.

Since FF is an underpowered move and gallit gun is barely stronger than a generic beam and also puts a kill me sign on your forehead, how is Vegeta not underpowered? Big Bang is the only advantage he has over other characters and renzoku is a joke.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Sorry, this isnt ment to sound abusive or anything but thats a load of bollocks. Gohan can be just as powerful, if you dont transform with him straight away. Most games i play, i never transform, and i usually come top 3 on a server. I quite like doing this with trunks and he has a low transform level too.

Big bang attack is his only good ki attack, final flash is too slow charge and screams nuke me now, whilst he cant move. Galit gun also screams nuke me now and is pittiful compared to other blasts. Gohan has kamehameha, shield and masenko only masenko suffers a handicap. whereas all of vegeta's attacks suffer some kind of handicap, though i would agree with the handicap on big bang attack and final flash, but galit gun is pointlessly handicaped with the lack of power and the ease of spotting it deserves to be more than just a glorified generic beam.

I agree though that vegeta isnt underpowered when compared with gohan and trunks and piccolo, imo they're all in the same catergory (underpowered), frieza is the most balanced of them all, and goku buu and cell are all overpowered. but as said, you can play all characters to their strengths.
First off I agree with you somewhat, Gallit Gun does scream, nuke me now, but thats not because its underpowered but because of that stupid glowing round thing that attracts everybody's attention. Gallit Gun will become a lot more effective by simply removing that.

Big Bang has good ki drain for the damage and is one of the strongest moves. It also has no sprite meaning your enemies won't ever see it coming. That moves advantages, far out weight the disadvantages of Gallit Gun.

If you don't trans with Gohan right away, you basically have no effective beams. Masenko IMO is quite useless and weak, and the shield I also find kinda crap as large strong beams just go right through it. But this isn't about Gohan, If you wanna improve Gallit Gun, then remove the stupid glowy sprite, leave the damage alone.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i think frieza should have some type of beam.
Generic beam.

Big Problem I have is that Vegeta the character in DBZ - and the way he fights ...
He's a big fat beam spammer that uses his beams to overpower his opponent...
I mean - he only uses his fists if he can't avoid it or he wants to look cool...

I'd personally like to see Vegeta able to play Like Vegeta...
Bit o spam here , lot of spam there then back to melee
at the moment he has no choice but to melee up to SSJ
And then he's stuck with 2 attacks where he can't move anywhere but down.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've tested the ff agains a sb and the sb won, not becours it's free but it's stronger and faster to charge.
if vegeta neads a better way to attack then make it able to move with the ff or bba, the gg is already a joke so it can only inprove what ever you do with it.

Best answers
to all of you crying about how you cant move while charging ff or bb here's a hint... press F to stop flying if you see sth flying towards you and you'll drop down like a stone. press f again when you'r safe by then you should charge you'r attack and fire it away..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
And then he's stuck with 2 attacks where he can't move anywhere but down.
niobe said:
if vegeta neads a better way to attack then make it able to move with the ff or bba, the gg is already a joke so it can only inprove what ever you do with it.
Suddenly the other attacks I suggested don't seem so ridiculous :p

Vegeta couldn't move with GG, BBA or FF, the tradeoff was that they were some of the strongest moves (non-fused) in DBZ. So yes, GG should be stronger, I don't care if that means making it stationary. Alternatively, giving him a stronger GG and then Firestrike as his other starting beam (that you can move with) would allow a variation in beam combos, one medium strength and versatile, the other heavy strength and grounded. Like Druu said, it's like Vegeta's style.

Best answers
Ravendust... take away the only non stationary attack he has? then you'd be sitting duck with all you'r attacks and that would really suck.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta just should have that special way of spamming the hell out of his opponents after knocking them down just like in the show but only gallit gun is fast enough to get in a quick blast. renzoku only charges fast enough for two ki balls to actually hit really, with big bang you can almost hit them but they always just barely get away, final flash is useless unless your a beam spammer

his renzoku should be a really fast ki blast thing you shouldnt have to charge

gallit gun just needs to be either stronger or bigger

big bang needs just a little bit of a faster charge

final flash is gonna be useless anyway you go with it so oh well...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drop it raven they arent getting implimented.

Gallitgun is retarded......
I guess i can throw them into the ground and blast them for a wee bit of damage.
I guess maybe if i am lucky and theres an afk guy sitting there i can nail him directly with gg twice and kill him.

But lets play it gokus way!

Ok charge this kame ha thing!

5 seconds later*

Wha hooooo i'm gonna nuke the map now!

-Magus- Stop Spamming #^#$^

-Zero- Leave me alone i'm eating.

-333jGohan- This sucks by.

-Goku User Dude- I am leet! Mwa ha ha ha die noobs!

*spamming Continues*

-Zero- I shall save you with galleck gun!
Ah crap, this beam sucks goku just missed me completely and detonated the beam and i still lost over 100 hp!

-Goku User- DIE N00bZ I SHALL PWN JOOH RAAAAARG
brb, redbull

---
spam sorry, but i had alot of sugar.

Gallit gun needs a buff, and for christ sakes make the beam thicker... i'm sure its not that much coding, its like a tooth pick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drop it raven they arent getting implimented.
Are you on the team? No. Are you in the Force Pit? No. Do you know anything about how the suggestions system works? Clearly not.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they're not going to inplent this then wy shut we even sugest anything, it's like planning something without any inprovemends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZN hasn't been around long, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know how suggesting works. We make our suggestions, people comment, give c+c, improve, put in 'what if' scenarios, and the team watches from the shadows. They discuss it amongst themselves without our knowledge or input, then if you see it in ESF Chat/Force Pit/Devjournals, you know it's in. They don't often comment in the suggestions forum itself.

I guess in a way we're the lawyers, they're the jury and Mastasurf is the judge :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes we all know the Vegeta fan-boys really really want Vegeta to have a stronger Gallit Gun, but none of them have thought of the repercussion of this act, that being screwing up the balance of the characters, Vegeta would have too many powerful attacks as opposed to every other character who is lacking in powerful attacks.

Best answers
The only good attack Vegeta has now is big bang but all the other characters except Piccolo have at least 2 good attacks:

Goku: spirit bomb, kamehameha, kame torpedo
Cell: special beam cannon, kamehameha
Buu: candy, mouthblast
Krillin: kamehameha, scatterbeam, destructo disk
Gohan: kamehameha, shield
Tunks: burning attack, finish buster
Frieza: finger laser, disks, death ball

Giving Vegeta a good gallit gun will not ruin game balance but increase game balance.

Best answers
kabam said:
The only good attack Vegeta has now is big bang but all the other characters except Piccolo have at least 2 good attacks:

Goku: spirit bomb, kamehameha, kame torpedo
Cell: special beam cannon, kamehameha
Buu: candy, mouthblast
Krillin: kamehameha, scatterbeam, destructo disk
Gohan: kamehameha, shield
Tunks: burning attack, finish buster
Frieza: finger laser, disks, death ball

Giving Vegeta a good gallit gun will not ruin game balance but increase game balance.
You are so right :smile:

Im my topic in corona-byte i got over run by goku dudes :cry: ;/
Vegeta have no good beam as basic form.. while think at goku he got 3
Goku: Kame, Spirit, Kame Torpedo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how everybody mysteriously forgets final flash...

Best answers
Let's compare Final Flashes advantages and disadvantages with Kamehameha.

Final Flash's advantages:
bigger blast

Final Flash's disadvantages:
Takes much longer to charge
Needs at least twice as much ki
Can't move while charging it
Must be ssj to use
Worst of all Final Flash is weaker than Kamehameha

So that is 1 advantage for 5 disadvantages

No one forgot about Final Flash, it just isn't that good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Flash is weaker than KHH? I never knew that...

In that case, toning down Goku's KHH (rather than powering up GG) so it's the same strength as Gallit Gun would make Final Flash stronger, and take away some of Goku's overpoweredness while maintaining the balance for the other characters.

Best answers
If you mean ONLY Gokus', than it's OK. Better yet, I think it's a compromise of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom